News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: shadowkirby on December 06, 2012, 10:08:03 PMIt would appear we have the same post count sir.
Well; why did I not notice it until now...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

EFitTrainr

Quote from: Kman96 on December 06, 2012, 10:25:31 PM:o what...?
I believe he is referencing that both of our avatars are pointing... BUT YOU SHOULD BE DOING HOMEWORK
I like food.

Yugi

MassiveMayhem

DISTANT WORLDS CHICAGO THE CELEBRATION
I'm leaving for Chicago now! I'm so excited I'm about to pee. and fangirl...
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Roz~

OMG YES! I'm going to the celebration in Montreal tomorrow, and I can't wait! It's gonna be sooooo awesome <3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Waddle Bro

*jealous*

I totes have not just spent three hours in PWT to buy Frost Breath still missing 3 BP

Shadoninja

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 07, 2012, 08:34:58 AMI totes have not just spent three hours in PWT to buy Frost Breath still missing 3 BP
What tournament are you playing through and what type of battle? It's easy to get 9-12 BP in World Leaders or Champions with a good triples team.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Shadoninja on December 06, 2012, 08:18:23 PMI become disinterested in things when people obsess over it like Doctor Who.
So what is urfavurite Doctur? I mean Eccleston was perty coll, and Tennant was totes da bomb, but Matt Smith is just on another world. I thinks its because he wears bow ties. And hats. And I've always been a huge fan of bow ties and hats. Especially hats. Hats are cool. But also the way the 11th Doctor(aka Matt Smith) demeanor is is just awesome cuz he's all like, ordering people to blow things up and then starts pretending be an airplane. If he was pretending to be a train or automobile, I don't think it would have worked as well. I also don't think I pulled off that reference very well. Do you think so? Do you get what movie I was alluding to? I'll give you a hint: Steve Martin. Still no? Okay then, I suppose I'm getting a bit off subject aren't I. But the 11th Doctor is just constantly being silly, like 24/7 and I'm a big fan of people who have that high of a commitment to being silly. I try to maintain that level of silliness but I don't nearly succeed at the same level. Now Chris Eccleston could be silly quite a bit, but he was a more serious Doctor, and Tennant was usually too busy being straight up awesome to be silly(though this usually lead to him being silly quite a bit) but still neither of them were able to reach that same level of silliness and I think that is the reason Matt Smith is teh best Doctur.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Shadoninja on December 07, 2012, 09:24:57 AMWhat tournament are you playing through and what type of battle? It's easy to get 9-12 BP in World Leaders or Champions with a good triples team.
Rental Single/Rotation because of nuzlocke challenge. I finally got the 12 points :D

Roz~

Quote from: SocialFox on December 06, 2012, 08:00:20 PMFixed.

And it's mostly because It's one of the few games I'm playing at the moment. Any Suggestions for GBA, NDS or Playstation 2 anybody?

Have you played Radiant Historia? Not only is the soundtrack superb, but it's one of the best (the best in my opinion) RPG for the NDS.

SlowPokemon

Any Professor Layton game, Nine Hours Nine Persons Nine Doors.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SocialFox on December 06, 2012, 08:00:20 PMPlaystation 2
Persona 4, Shadow of the Colossus, and DARK CLOUD 2 DARK CLOUD 2 DARK CLOUD 2 DARK CLOUD 2 DARK CLOUD 2 DARK CLOUD 2 DARK CLOUD 2 DARK CLOUD 2 DARK CLOUD 2 DARK CLOUD 2 DARK CLOUD 2 DARK CLOUD 2 DARK CLOUD 2 DARK CLOUD 2

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Dark Cloud 2 <3
I think I'll play it again during Christmas vacations.