The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Quote from: shadowkirby on December 06, 2012, 05:24:58 PMNo Bubbles, everyone loves you so much. I mean, I love you for reals. xoxoxo

Quote from: Dude on December 06, 2012, 05:39:17 PMBoy, I concur that Bubbles is a perfect example of awesomeness and is totes gorgeous.

Omg you two just made my day. :D
Ily <3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Kman96

Quote from: spitllama on December 06, 2012, 05:03:58 PMThe new people on the forums are starting to annoy me.

Though I'm sure that was said at some point when I meandered in too.
I don't think I was that bad as a newcomer, was I? Then again, I joined strictly for TWG, and I had since grown into the forums and got to know some people before I ventured out into other threads...So that's probably what kept me from much discrimination or hardship.

Speaking of which, I do feel quite loved on here, even though I don't talk to many of you one-on-one, I just feel as though anyone on here would have my back in case of trouble or something. And I like that.
Party Hard!
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dude on December 06, 2012, 05:39:17 PMBoy, I concur that Bubbles is a perfect example of awesomeness and is totes gorgeous.
BONUSPWNAGE

Well done, good sir; these ubiquitous words are quite shocking.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Shadoninja

Iqweuqwedaqwedqsdcscwemcvbcvbcvbgvtcdfbdfjkerhfregnhviehi2hfiregferfbreknferkjnfrwed
hewhifhwefewjfnewjnr32n4r0348ureb]d[/b]wefr3krnerwfedfkewbernerowehjfbewffwefkjbewkjfewjnfrwefwe
h3rh32itre432ibt43tf34ithegame23hyr34r43d32kjer32rkjngwijk3nrfkenfkjnefnweojfnjwenfjnewg
efkjnewkfwefmijfweewtwejfewfhewkfedsiu32r32hwenfewfkehitherewfenfdsnfdsfdfdsfdsnjfdsjfdsfndsfeewfkewfnewkjf
s
sdjkfdskjfdshesdfsjejejejejeejejfdsfdsdvcxvxcvdsfsvdwvwefewfwevcsvavnghmhjmhjmfgjgfmhgmmghm
ghmrfhtrhtrgsdvds[fb]n[/b]sdfewfsdvxvtrhtrghdfdgdfhfdgewfewdsdfsxvxvdfwdfisdferwgregtrgdcfbcvbgfrhyndfdgt
rdbvdcvbvefgvedfvcbvfdbtrddfgvdcvdfbtrhjytjuykiuhhergfnbgtfrffvbvfnrgnfgnbvnbvnfgfgnthngbnmfgnfgnfb
ngtfbfgbedfvcvvrwgfvrewfdsswefewfedfdsfewswefwegfrdsvcxbergeraerberbreberberbebgtu,muy,uy
,i,iykmyuemtymytmtymntynberbs.

:P
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Shadoninja on December 06, 2012, 06:21:58 PMIqweuqwedaqwedqsdcscwemcvbcvbcvbgvtcdfbdfjkerhfregnhviehi2hfiregferfbreknferkjnfrwed
hewhifhwefewjfnewjnr32n4r0348ureb]d[/b]wefr3krnerwfedfkewbernerowehjfbewffwefkjbewkjfewjnfrwefwe
h3rh32itre432ibt43tf34ithegame23hyr34r43d32kjer32rkjngwijk3nrfkenfkjnefnweojfnjwenfjnewg
efkjnewkfwefmijfweewtwejfewfhewkfedsiu32r32hwenfewfkehitherewfenfdsnfdsfdfdsfdsnjfdsjfdsfndsfeewfkewfnewkjf
s
sdjkfdskjfdshesdfsjejejejejeejejfdsfdsdvcxvxcvdsfsvdwvwefewfwevcsvavnghmhjmhjmfgjgfmhgmmghm
ghmrfhtrhtrgsdvds[fb]n[/b]sdfewfsdvxvtrhtrghdfdgdfhfdgewfewdsdfsxvxvdfwdfisdferwgregtrgdcfbcvbgfrhyndfdgt
rdbvdcvbvefgvedfvcbvfdbtrddfgvdcvdfbtrhjytjuykiuhhergfnbgtfrffvbvfnrgnfgnbvnbvnfgfgnthngbnmfgnfgnfb
ngtfbfgbedfvcvvrwgfvrewfdsswefewfedfdsfewswefwegfrdsvcxbergeraerberbreberberbebgtu,muy,uy

I am tired of reading... HEY! :P Well yikes... they're so fun.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Yugi

Quote from: Shadoninja on December 06, 2012, 06:21:58 PMIqweuqwedaqwedqsdcscwemcvbcvbcvbgvtcdfbdfjkerhfregnhviehi2hfiregferfbreknferkjnfrwed
s

Well, people have different opinions :P. Its Not like we have to have to have the same opionion as you.
Quote from: shadowkirby on December 06, 2012, 05:24:58 PMNo Bubbles, everyone loves you so much. I mean, I love you for reals. xoxoxo
IT WAS ONLY THAT ONE TIME.

Nebbles

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP IT YOU'RE MAKING MY HEAD HURT
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Yugi

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

Nah. I'm talking about the people with like 5 posts who don't read the rules and post everywhere with lots of exclamation points and emoticons. They seem to have been out in full force over the last month or so.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

TheZeldaPianist275

^This, yes.

But it's somehow one of my pet peeves where people ONLY talk about a specific game series and how that series is invincible and the best.  i.e. SocialFox- Final Fantsy. mariolegofan & wariopiano- Mario.  It's not really a problem, I guess.  Just tends to irritate me.  And I suppose I'm like that FAR too often w/ Zelda.

And
Quote from: Kman96 on December 06, 2012, 05:55:05 PMI don't think I was that bad as a newcomer, was I? Then again, I joined strictly for TWG, and I had since grown into the forums and got to know some people before I ventured out into other threads...So that's probably what kept me from much discrimination or hardship.

Speaking of which, I do feel quite loved on here, even though I don't talk to many of you one-on-one, I just feel as though anyone on here would have my back in case of trouble or something. And I like that.

We love you Kman.

SlowPokemon

I talk about Professor Layton too much, but idc because it's awesome.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on December 06, 2012, 07:35:49 PMSocialFox- Final Fantsy VI.
Fixed.

And it's mostly because It's one of the few games I'm playing at the moment. Any Suggestions for GBA, NDS or Playstation 2 anybody?