The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: Shadoninja on December 06, 2012, 02:10:15 PMWhy are black families always the loudest on family feud?
Because (not trying to sound racist, just observed fact, sorry if anyone is offended) black people in general are loud and obnoxious.  In my culinary class, they never shut up, and are only out obnoxioused by the stoners and hicks.  Now there are some of them that are quiet and really nice, such derivatives are to be expected in any set of data.  Overall, it's just how they are, their personalities are loud and obnoxious, and thus, they are.  So yeah, just my little soapbox rant, I'll step down now.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on December 06, 2012, 02:41:30 PMnot trying to sound racist
Well....you kinda failed.

And "those black kids in my culinary class" isn't a very broad sample.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

I agree that they tend to speak louder, but I wouldn't say that they're "obnoxious".
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ruto

So after a research presentation to the biggest audience in my life, I'm now at a bar/club with my professors. Lol.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on December 06, 2012, 02:41:30 PMBecause (not trying to sound racist, just observed fact, sorry if anyone is offended) black people in general are loud and obnoxious.  In my culinary class, they never shut up, and are only out obnoxioused by the stoners and hicks.  Now there are some of them that are quiet and really nice, such derivatives are to be expected in any set of data.  Overall, it's just how they are, their personalities are loud and obnoxious, and thus, they are.  So yeah, just my little soapbox rant, I'll step down now.

"not to be racist, but I'm basically a gigantic racist"

btw thats pretty not ok

Quote from: Ruto on December 06, 2012, 04:59:13 PMSo after a research presentation to the biggest audience in my life, I'm now at a bar/club with my professors. Lol.

lololol don't get too wild..! xD

me irl
[close]

spitllama

The new people on the forums are starting to annoy me.

Though I'm sure that was said at some point when I meandered in too.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bubbles

Quote from: spitllama on December 06, 2012, 05:03:58 PMThe new people on the forums are starting to annoy me.

I hope Im not considered new D: But if Im not I know what you mean

EFitTrainr

No Bubbles, everyone loves you so much. I mean, I love you for reals. xoxoxo
I like food.

Kman96

Quote from: shadowkirby on December 06, 2012, 05:24:58 PMNo Bubbles, everyone loves you so much. I mean, I love you for reals. xoxoxo

WTF?!?
Party Hard!
[close]

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dude

Quote from: shadowkirby on December 06, 2012, 05:24:58 PMNo Bubbles, everyone loves you so much. I mean, I love you for reals. xoxoxo
Boy, I concur that Bubbles is a perfect example of awesomeness and is totes gorgeous.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 06, 2012, 05:29:27 PMSubtlety for the win!

I remember at one time Jub, whenever he typed "er" or "erm" in a sentence, would hide a random link in the period of the sentence.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: spitllama on December 06, 2012, 05:03:58 PMThe new people on the forums are starting to annoy me.

Yea... me too... a little.  I'm not going to point fingers tho.

Way to go new mod  ::)