News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Yeah Ruto, everyone knows that all teh coll people are Tolkien nerds. Star Trek is for LOOOOOOSSSERRRRRRRSSSSSS. 8)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 04, 2012, 02:09:13 PM...or so I've heard...in television...

you should probably stop watching bad television then

me irl
[close]

Kman96

Apparently "69namK" is an unacceptable nickname on the IRC chat... :(
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

Actually I've never seen anything Star Trek but Michael Giacchino wrote the score for the more recent film so....

KefkaticFanatic

To appreciate Star Trek you have to a) be huge on scifi and b) enjoy the campiness of it.

me irl
[close]

Ruto

XD like those old Batman movies huh.

It's also useful for Futurama references...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

NO PEOPLE LOVE OLD BATMAN MOVIES FOR THEIR FANTASTIC PLOTS, DIALOGUE, SPECIAL EFFECTS, AND WELL-COORDINATED ACTION SCENES FOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

I watched Batman Returns because Tim Burton and Danny Elfman and was quite amused by Danny Devito's Penguin.

Also watched The Dark Knight Rises after seeing it in theaters in July, Bane is scary as hell. It's a great movie.

Kman96

So I've been thinking about dropping out of AP Biology. I just can't take it, and I'm not learning anything, because I don't understand what's going on half the time...
Party Hard!
[close]

FSM-Reapr

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

Pretty okay, it's now the independence day in Finland, so I was allowed to go away for the day. Going back to the clinic tomorrow. :(

Kman96

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on December 05, 2012, 11:59:39 PMPretty okay, it's now the independence day in Finland, so I was allowed to go away for the day. Going back to the clinic tomorrow. :(
omg fsm hi! miss you <3
Party Hard!
[close]