News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

OMG I GOT MY CLUB NINTENDO POSTERS TODAY. They're frickin' huge!

I showed my parents how nice they were (nicer than I expected) and my parents even offered to have all three of them framed for Christmas! super excited!!!

...but there's no more room on my walls for any more posters, especially huge, framed ones.
Party Hard!
[close]

the_last_sheikah

How big are they?  I haven't got mine yet, so maybe tomorrow.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Kman96

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on December 03, 2012, 06:40:55 PMHow big are they?  I haven't got mine yet, so maybe tomorrow.
I didn't take measurements, so you'll have to imagine this for yourself.

Here's the three. I'm holding up the Skyward Sword one.

Here's my hand in comparison to the Skyward sword poster.

And here's the Luigi's Mansion poster from a distance away (with the others under it). (ps, notice the forum open on the computer in the background. I can see sheikah's signature)

Yeah. Fuckin' huge.
Party Hard!
[close]

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

the_last_sheikah

Swwwweeeeetttt.  Totes framing the skyward sword poster.  Is it sad that I still haven't beaten that game yet?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Ruto

I have no idea how big your hand is XD don't you have a sheet of computer paper or something?

Omg Zelda poster.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Hate to break it to you but that's actually standard poster size :P It's still big, just Nintendo normally produces small posters.

Also, the Luigi's Mansion one is really cool.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

GOT MAH TICKET TO SEE THE HOBBIT OPENING NIGHT. Can't wait to hang out with all the Tolkien nerds.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

So I asked who Tolkien was this morning.

Ha.... haha... it didn't end well.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

You must have a sad, sad life not to know who the great J.R. Tolkien is.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

Or I have a happy, happy life and just don't care about Lord of the Rings.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

K-NiGhT

So I was home sick from school today. I learned how to write in Forerunner. It's weird lol
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SuperFireKirby

Ruto

Quote from: spitllama on December 04, 2012, 01:21:20 PMOr I have a happy, happy life and just don't care about Lord of the Rings.

That's not possible XD How can you *not* read modern fantasy...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.