News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 02, 2012, 09:31:47 AMYou can also Swapnote to him if you're 3DS friends. ;) I'm sure he would like that.
we are, and I do, but imy mom took my 3DS away like 3 months ago, so I haven't checked it since then... :(

Tell him that I'm sorry for ignoring his swapnotes (if he's sent any).
Party Hard!
[close]

K-NiGhT

Watching Legend of Korra makes me think of Bubbles :0
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Yugi

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 02, 2012, 02:10:49 AMSocialFox you ugly piece of donkey shit!!!
I AM THE BLACK MAGE, I CAST THE SPELLS THAT MAKE ALL THE PEOPLES FALL DOWN.

Waddle Bro

Black Mage + Mario Sports Mix(Volleyball) = Win

Although I love Bowser Jr. He's the best.

Bubbles

Aww tell fsm I miss him lots. I swapnoted him something but my 3ds died and I left my charger in NY so..

Quote from: K-NiGhT on December 02, 2012, 12:44:49 PMWatching Legend of Korra makes me think of Bubbles :0
Good. And Im glad that someone watches it besides SFK :P

the_last_sheikah

Random thought of the day:
If the Apocalypse were to happen, i think it'd be cool the be the last survivor, solely for the sake of being able to say you are the sexiest person alive.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on December 02, 2012, 02:32:35 PMRandom thought of the day:
If the Apocalypse were to happen, i think it'd be cool the be the last survivor, solely for the sake of being able to say you are the sexiest person alive.

I envision a different kind of Apocalypse...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 02, 2012, 01:56:13 PMGood. And Im glad that someone watches it besides SFK :P
WHAT. AM I NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

You're not. Step up :P

Im just glad that more people like it, since its such a great series

Nebbles

I just wrote a philosophy paper on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

do I get cool points
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

Quote from: Nebbles on December 02, 2012, 05:38:51 PMI just wrote a philosophy paper on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

do I get cool points

How does this happen...

Did you make it obvious that you were basing it off of a game or was it a subtle "if you don't know pokemon you won't get it but the point is still the same" reference?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles

One of the philosopher's arguments was the "consciousness makes us the same person" so I talked about memory loss and how it still makes one the same person, hence how PMD came into play and whatnot.

I made it work. It's almost 4 pages. On PMD.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Kman96

Quote from: Nebbles on December 02, 2012, 05:59:13 PMOne of the philosopher's arguments was the "consciousness makes us the same person" so I talked about memory loss and how it still makes one the same person, hence how PMD came into play and whatnot.

I made it work. It's almost 4 pages. On PMD.
I kinda wanna read it. Same with slow's essay on how he relates to the song "Misthallery's many canals."
Party Hard!
[close]