The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Roz~ on November 30, 2012, 07:19:42 PM^made my day x)

Also I think I'm starting to get addicted to tea. My maple syrup tea is especially delicious :3

Maple syrup tea???? oh my god I want some
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Dude on November 30, 2012, 01:59:58 PMfoobar2000 is so amazingly awsm.

It's like my favorite media player besides vlc.
AWWWWWWW YEAAAAAHHHHH HIGH FIVE FOR FOOBAR.

Oh, hey Slow, stop having sucky tastes in everything(AND I MEAN EVERYTHING) and get the superior audio file player(psssst it's foobar).

And one more thing:
Quote from: Roz~ on November 30, 2012, 07:19:42 PMmaple syrup tea
roz, you is so canadian

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Zunawe

Fun fact: Ooccoo from Twilight princess was named after the hexadecimal code for the color of Link's tunic in the original Legend of Zelda. (00CC00)
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Nebbles

Roz~

Quote from: Nebbles on November 30, 2012, 08:47:44 PMMaple syrup tea???? oh my god I want some

I could buy some and send it to you, it's not expensive and it's worth it =P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

Aww ffff then my mom would wonder who is sending me things from Canada xD But I'll keep the offer in mind!

Roz~

Just say you ordered some tea from the internet? :3

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 30, 2012, 09:26:32 PMAnd one more thing:roz, you is so canadian

I know right?

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Nebbles

I would but I have no money to spend online ;A;

Bubbles

Say its a christmas present for her so she doesnt open it :P Then you'd have to actually buy her a present offline though

SlowPokemon

I don't think nebbles feels very comfortable with that. (Which is totally fine)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Ya it totally is. Not everyone is okay with that and it's totally understandable.

SuperFireKirby

Just tell her it's drugs. Reverse psychology

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

EFitTrainr

Is anyone in the market for a Playstation Vita?
I like food.

the_last_sheikah

So, crazy night at the Steak n Shake.  So after half the pep band(about 30 people) went there and ate, I started to leave with my friends when we saw my other friend's car stalled on the side of the parking lot, trying to get a jump.  So we stopped and helped, had to push the car into a parking space to get it in the morning, and then get a ride home from someone else.  Fun stuff. Not.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!