News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Saria on November 29, 2012, 07:42:23 AMThe orchestra DIDN'T PLAY SKYWARD SWORD MUSIC. THAT GAME HAD THE BEST MUSIC AND IT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME. IT'S THE FIRST GAME IN THE ZELDA TIMELINE. ON THE SCREEN WHERE THEY SHOW CLIPS FROM THE GAME, THEY PUT CLIPS OF SKYWARD SWORD. It was sad. Lots of people were expecting Skyward Sword.

The rest were good. They had the Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Ballad of the Windfish, one Majora's Mask song and a bunch of those old Zelda pixely Games. =D A+

P.S.: There was a guy wearing an awesome Majora's Mask costume. When the speaker for the orchestra mentioned that they were going to play Majora's Mask music, the cosplayer stood up in the audience and the spotlight went on him. Nerds started clapping and screaming for him.

BEFORE THE SHOW, I SAW LOTS OF LINK HATS AND SOME LINK COSPLAYERS.

AFTER THE SHOW, I SAW AN ADULT MIDNA COSPLAYER. =D

Most of the people wore ordinary clothes.
By golly that sounds like fun. I wonder if anything like that is going on here soon.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Jamaha on November 29, 2012, 05:30:53 AMApparently it's winter now.
Now is one of the only times of the year where it gets below 80 degrees here during the day. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Brassman388

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 29, 2012, 04:40:02 AMOMG IT'S BRASSMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! ehem, I mean...

Ewwwww, what are you doing here OLD MAN?

So like, when I first started looking at different posts, especially this one, I was allllll the way back to post 1126. hahahaha.

Hoping to catch up, arrange, and just do something. This place brought me a lot of comfort when I was younger and I was hoping to contribute a bit more. Considering, I just up and left. Haha.

Winter

For those of you who use iTunes, I hope you enjoy iTunes 11!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

will it take iTunes 4 minutes instead of 5 to open on my laptop? is that the improvement?

seriously iTunes is laggy as shit sometimes
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

There's a reason I no longer use iTunes. Because it sucks.(and it doesn't play FLAC)

So HumbleBundle has compiled the only good games ever made by THQ and is selling em' dirt cheap.

www.humblebundle.com

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi

If someone would comment on my shitty arrangement I just posted and help me make it not shitty I will be very grateful.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SocialFox on November 29, 2012, 09:35:38 PMIf someone would comment on my shitty arrangement I just posted and help me make it not shitty I will be very grateful.
Hmmm... I will look at them (although I probably can't help much...), and I'd also appreciate if somebody checks over the formatting of my arrangement. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

I personally love iTunes. It is a great tool for someone who is as obsessive about music as I am.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 30, 2012, 04:06:41 AMI personally love iTunes. It is a great tool for someone who is as obsessive about music as I am.
^This.

KefkaticFanatic

The only reason to use it is if you're stuck with an iPod.  Otherwise there are far better pieces of music management software.  iTunes is slow, bloated, installs tons of crapware along with it, and ugly.

Examples:
Mediamonkey
foobar2000
Winamp

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Again, I really love using it and don't mind being "stuck" with an iPod, but I'm glad that, as usual, you care so much about me that you tell me how crappy the stuff I use is! ^_^
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Kman96

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 30, 2012, 04:06:41 AMI personally love iTunes. It is a great tool for someone who is as obsessive about music as I am.
Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 30, 2012, 12:11:44 PMAgain, I really love using it and don't mind being "stuck" with an iPod, but I'm glad that, as usual, you care so much about me that you tell me how crappy the stuff I use is! ^_^
Slow, I'm with you. Then again, the only computer I have to use at my discretion isn't mine, so yeah, thats a thing. but still, I prefer iTunes.
Party Hard!
[close]

Toby