News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Two days ago. It's in a great world, and I feel they could make a whole series about it if they really wanted to (though I dont suggest it). I just felt like they tried too hard to shove everything into a 2 hour movie that some things were put in but not explained. Like the secondary main character is suddenly being attacked and almost killed, then the person who did it turns out to be extremely friendly? Some things just seemed random

SuperFireKirby

Yeah,  did really enjoy Spirited Away. But much like, 9, another animated film I love, it seemed so rushed that it never really got a chance to shine like it could have.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

9 was excellent, but the ending made me sad.... I think it would have benefited from some longer scenes.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 25, 2012, 06:41:53 PMYeah,  did really enjoy Spirited Away. But much like, 9, another animated film I love, it seemed so rushed that it never really got a chance to shine like it could have.

Spirited Away was much better than 9. I don't quite agree with the complaints about Spirited Away personally.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 25, 2012, 06:41:53 PMYeah,  did really enjoy Spirited Away. But much like, 9, another animated film I love, it seemed so rushed that it never really got a chance to shine like it could have.

Thats exactly what I was trying to say, but I couldn't word it :P There was just so much stuff in such a little time

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 25, 2012, 06:50:55 PMSpirited Away was much better than 9.
Yes, but they suffer from a common flaw, imo

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

The women at my school all dress like old grandmas.

I seem to notice this stuff only after leaving campus for a period of time. Hmm.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Toby

Waddle Bro

Jompa

Quote from: Waddle Bro on November 26, 2012, 09:11:03 AMI got a 7+ from Swedish test today.

yaay
Wait, what? explain
do you mean like a grade - and do you speak swedish?
Birdo for Smash

Waddle Bro

Yeah. And Swedish is the second language of Finland.

Bubbles

Seriously how many languages do you and fsm speak :P

Jompa

Quote from: Waddle Bro on November 26, 2012, 10:11:26 AMYeah. And Swedish is the second language of Finland.
Vell, jeg er norsk så jeg snakker norsk, som er ekstremt likt svensk - så kanskje vi kan komunisere? :)
Birdo for Smash

Ruto

Bank ATM only lets me withdraw $50 minimum now so I had to pay for a 0.75 can of soda with a $50 bill -.-

*first world problems*

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

lolwat, I thought the max minimum was always 20..

me irl
[close]