News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

*clicks show unread posts since last visit*

*sees 12 The Boy Who Cried Wolf in a row*

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Bubbles

Quote from: Waddle Bro on November 25, 2012, 09:15:11 AM*clicks show unread posts since last visit*

*sees 12 The Boy Who Cried Wolf in a row*

:P

Toby

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

What's with that 14-minute break between 11:43 and 11:57? I mean, inactive much?
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Toby

I'm ashamed to say that this screenshot was taken in the middle of all the posts, yes, there's more.

Also I'm sorry, my first time at the forum games section, won't happen again ^^ hehe. I just got really bored, and you actually notice I don't say "post" or something and I continue to join in the games. :P I'm not a post hoarder.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: dahans on November 25, 2012, 08:51:23 AMYay! I won 2000€ in a composition contest!!!
in related news i am accepting donations for my I-am-a-hungry-poor-college-student fund

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bubbles

Is it bad that Spirited Away is my 3rd favorite Ghibli movie? :-\ People always say its the best and all the movies in the beginning say "from the director of the award winning Spirited Away", but I dont see whats so great about it.

MaestroUGC

Quote from: dahans on November 25, 2012, 08:51:23 AMYay! I won 2000€ in a composition contest!!!
Great, what was the winning piece?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on November 25, 2012, 01:47:22 PMIs it bad that Spirited Away is my 3rd favorite Ghibli movie? :-\ People always say its the best and all the movies in the beginning say "from the director of the award winning Spirited Away", but I dont see whats so great about it.

It's not bad, some people really dislike it. It's my favorite with Howl's, but it gets press mostly because it won the 2002 oscar for best animated film, which none of the others did (though Howl's was nominated). I personally think it's really fantastic though. When's the last time you watched it?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.