The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

blueflower999

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on November 24, 2012, 12:13:28 PMI'm seriously going to miss you, bro.  I'll be waiting for you to come back.  And praying for you.  Every day.

BTW, don't know how much stock you'd put in this, but if you ever need a cheerup, read the Bible.  Works every time for me.  Particularly Psalms/Proverbs.

You can do it.  I believe in you.  I will see you again on this forum (maybe by then I'll have caught your post number ::))
What he said
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Kman96

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on November 24, 2012, 12:13:28 PMI'm seriously going to miss you, bro.  I'll be waiting for you to come back.  And praying for you.  Every day.

BTW, don't know how much stock you'd put in this, but if you ever need a cheerup, read the Bible.  Works every time for me.  Particularly Psalms/Proverbs.

You can do it.  I believe in you.  I will see you again on this forum (maybe by then I'll have caught your post number ::))
hey, that's a good idea! FSM should pm us his address so we can spam him letters while he's recovering! :)
Party Hard!
[close]

TheZeldaPianist275

:O  He should!  Unless that's like classified or something.

Aw what the heck.  Even if it is do it anyway.

SlowPokemon

I'll miss you FSM. You sure livened up this place.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

I got that covered. You just wait. ;) Damn I want to send you guys something too

Ninja'd x2

I'll miss you too :'3

Bubbles

I cant think of anything to say D:

Waddle you better give us daily updates

blueflower999

Would it be wrong to make a thread for Waddle to post updates in?
If not, he should make one.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

MaestroUGC

And if the Bible fails, open up some Dante. Really uplifting stuff.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

FSM-Reapr

Don't get this wrong, but I think Bible is so boooooooooooring. I'm not much of a reader.

Btw, I might be able to hack the internet with my 3DS. I'm allowed to take it with me. >:D

Jompa

FSM, I'll miss you a lot!  :'( I hope to see you around on the site, someday.
'Till then, sayonara! :)
Birdo for Smash

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 24, 2012, 12:28:39 PMDon't get this wrong, but I think Bible is so boooooooooooring. I'm not much of a reader.

Btw, I might be able to hack the internet with my 3DS. I'm allowed to take it with me. >:D

Do it.

spitllama

See ya FSM. Good luck with your recovery.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Mashi

I agree with blueflower999's suggestion.  I'm sure making a topic would be all right.  Keep us updated, all right, Waddle Bro?  And make sure to leave your cancer crying, FSM!

Waddle Bro