News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Kman96 on November 18, 2012, 07:03:45 PMHey, look, all the cool people are online.
I wasn't online back then when you posted that. :(

BonusPwnage

All the cool people minus you, Reapr. You'll always be cool  8)

Jamaha

The second exam for the math course I'm a TA for is currently in progress. I wonder how my group's students are doing.

I don't really have any idea how well I'm succeeding in this teaching thing. The feedback is most likely going to be quite insightful.

BonusPwnage

I'm sure you're a great teacher. The only thing to do now is wait. Just one question though: Are you even allowed to be on forums?

Jamaha

I'm just afraid I've ruined a generation of electrical engineers. (Okay, not really.)

And sure, I'm at home. Just a thought that popped into my head while adding exercise points to the system.

BonusPwnage

Well, at any rate, I think you'll do fine. You're an overlord here, right? Just be an overlord of the educational system of our generation. I don't see the difference. NinSheetMusic and the education of every child of the world are equally important...right?

Kman96

Perhaps I should rephrase this. I meant that the term"cool people" was not limited to those online at the moment....
Quote from: Kman96 on November 18, 2012, 07:03:45 PMHey, look, everyone online at the present moment is cool.
fixed.
Party Hard!
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Jamaha on November 19, 2012, 07:33:03 AMI'm just afraid I've ruined a generation of electrical engineers. (Okay, not really.)

Just do it Ruto style and call them all idiots if they fail your exam.

me irl
[close]

BonusPwnage

Oh my god that would be so hilarious-I-I mean wrong! (and still hilarious)

Ruto

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on November 19, 2012, 12:48:55 PMJust do it Ruto style and call them all idiots if they fail your exam.

You see, if one student can get an A it's not too hard...XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

Finally found something semi productive to do with my spare time. Some friends are working on a vidja game and I'm going to be writing pretty much all the music for it. And unlike 99% of nerds who are like "OMG LET'S MAKE A VIDEO GAME" and never get anything done(see: NSM RPG), this actually seems promising because people actually know how stuff works. The physics/gravity engine is almost done being written and debugged.

For the first time, my friends and I might actually accomplish something.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Zunawe

I was never actually expecting to get much done for that. It didn't go as far as I'd hoped, but at least it was fun at the time, which was what I was going for.

What kind of game?
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 19, 2012, 03:31:14 PMFinally found something semi productive to do with my spare time. Some friends are working on a vidja game and I'm going to be writing pretty much all the music for it. And unlike 99% of nerds who are like "OMG LET'S MAKE A VIDEO GAME" and never get anything done(see: NSM RPG), this actually seems promising because people actually know how stuff works. The physics/gravity engine is almost done being written and debugged.

For the first time, my friends and I might actually accomplish something.

Yep I did that a year ago and hopefully will be doing it again. It's a really great experience and a good way to force yourself to write decent music.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 19, 2012, 04:11:38 PMYep I did that a year ago and hopefully will be doing it again. It's a really great experience and a good way to force yourself to write decent music.
I compose music for my levels in LittleBigPlanet 2... pretty good encouragement...
Most of the themes are too complex or crazy for a single piano (or any instrument alone...), so I have to compose in-game, although recently I've been starting on piano, and adding to it in-game.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber