The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jompa

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 17, 2012, 10:36:14 AMI'm getting it pretty late :P I turned sixteen in March. But I only got my permit a year ago.
Sixteen? really? I have to wait until I'm eighteen, unless I move to USA or something..
Birdo for Smash

Zunawe

Speaking of licences. A friend told me about one of his dumb test questions. "At a four-way intersection, can a train run a red light?" The answer is yes. . .
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

SlowPokemon

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 17, 2012, 12:51:07 PMThat's because Slow is slow.
damn i'm hilarious

Oh yes, I'm simply dripping with laughter.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BonusPwnage

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Ruto on November 17, 2012, 11:40:02 AMOh that reminds me, I never got around to that license, haha.
This better not turn out to be a problem D:

me irl
[close]

Mashi

No, Ruto, don't, cool people don't try to get licenses!!!

BonusPwnage

If you end up getting a license, please don't offer to give me a drive. Have you seen a Ruto drive before? Ugh, their so reckless...

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: BonusPwnage on November 18, 2012, 08:24:08 AMIf you do end up getting your license, please don't offer me a ride. Have you seen a Ruto drive before? Ugh, they're so reckless...
Fixed.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Ruto

I'm really confused. Is that an insult? -.-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Mashi

I don't think he meant to be offensive.  He seemed to be trying to make a Legend of Zelda joke.

Dude

EFitTrainr

That's cause you are, you and your Adult Links.
I like food.