News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

"Pseudo" is a latin root that means false.  I'm fairly certain it isn't actually a word.

me irl
[close]

generalmayo

one day i will meet God. He'll sneeze and I won't know what to say

okay okay I get it

Davey

Quote from: Gamer4250 on August 02, 2008, 09:39:51 PM"Pseudo" is a latin root that means false.  I'm fairly certain it isn't actually a word.

Dick.

*glares at Dekudude*

Stop messing with teh forums kthnxbye.

<Davey>Well Simply, if you are going to be a dick, do it in a different forum. Because frankly, people are sick of hearing every word out of your mouth = spiting (spite + ing, not Spit + ting) somebody or trashing someone or trolling.
   <Gamer4250>   nah
   <Gamer4250>   and who is this "people"?
   <Gamer4250>   PMS and his bitches?
   <Davey>   I haven't even talked to PMS.
   <Davey>   Personally, I hate him too.
   <Davey>   But he doesn't talk as much as you.

This is what makes sense. No offense to PMS by the way, I don't like you, you don't like me, this has been established, and the universe may now continue.

And, just to ask the audience, Is it really only me that is sick of every post from Gamer recently has been like that?

random_goldfish

And it keeps getting more funny. The word Pseudo is from late Latin originating around the 15th century. It IS a word.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

KefkaticFanatic

Wait what.  Did you just say I was a dick because I corrected somebody on whether something was a word or not?  This really is pathetic.  Both you and PianoMasta will turn anything I say into some terrible thing and start flaming me about it.  And even if it IS a word, it's also a root.  And he uses it as a root in his name.  And at least I wasn't going "LOL UR A DUMBASS HAHA UR A DUMBASS ITS A WORD".  Yes I'm referring to somebody in particular that flames people in the exact same context.

me irl
[close]

Palagerini

Quote from: Gamer4250 on August 03, 2008, 01:36:53 AMWait what.  Did you just say I was a dick because I corrected somebody on whether something was a word or not?  This really is pathetic.  Both you and PianoMasta will turn anything I say into some terrible thing and start flaming me about it.  And even if it IS a word, it's also a root.  And he uses it as a root in his name.  And at least I wasn't going "LOL UR A DUMBASS HAHA UR A DUMBASS ITS A WORD".  Yes I'm referring to somebody in particular that flames people in the exact same context.

*runs to switzerland* =P.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Ha, I already stole all the chocolate.  It's all mine.

me irl
[close]

Palagerini

but everyone knows that german chocolate is better =P. sides i ran to switzerland to make my base to attack germany for the chocolate!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHH!  :P
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mike

Belgian Chocolate > White Chocolate > All chocolate

KefkaticFanatic

Dark Chocolate > White Chocolate

You forgot a step.

me irl
[close]

Mike

Eww dark chocolate, but not as bad as 95% cocoa chocolate which is just take taking a bite out of very bitter chocolate paste. One time we pranked a bunch of people into eating some, their reaction was priceless. It's so bitter and pasty you can't swallow it.

PseudoMario16

Quote from: Gamer4250 on August 02, 2008, 09:39:51 PM"Pseudo" is a latin root that means false.  I'm fairly certain it isn't actually a word.
oh, pseudo IS a real word: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/pseudo
scroll down to the middle of the page

anyway- white chocolate=yes, dark chocolate=no
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Palagerini

all chocolate is good cept that fancy stuff that comes in those little heart boxes... those a gross... although i prefer ritter sport alpine milk chocolate.... yum... kit kats, hershey's, and crunch bars are good too but i like german chocolate better =P.
<ktp753>ouch.