News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Shadowkirby from Kirby and the Amazing mirror.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

the_last_sheikah

If you scroll down quickly past a shadowkirby post, it looks like Kirby is crouching
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Olimar12345

Saw a car his morning with an "FSM" bumper sticker. Made me think of you, FSM! /nohomo.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FSM-Reapr

SuperFireKirby

On a scale of 1 to 10, what would you guys rate the real world application/use of a degree in a Science such as Biology or Environmental Science?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

Nebbles

I am really enjoying the new Scribblenauts game :D
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

Kman96

Quote from: Jompa on November 15, 2012, 12:25:18 PMIs it just me, or was that outfit kind of a turn-off?
I'd say it's just you ;3
Party Hard!
[close]

BonusPwnage

QuoteIs it just me, or was that outfit kind of a turn-off?
No. No it was not.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Jompa on November 15, 2012, 12:25:18 PMIs it just me, or was that outfit kind of a turn-off?
It's extreme, doubtlessly.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SuperFireKirby