News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PseudoMario16

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 01, 2008, 09:15:52 AMThis story if so disgusting...in which world are we living?????.....THis story convince me to not take the bus anymore

The same happy up one we've always been in.We have a mask over our faces making everything seem okay and then something like this happens and we finally realize what the world is like.
[/quote]
you cant say the whole world is happy up just cuz of a few crazy people...most of them seem to have allocated to iraq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

HugoMeister

Soo - dough

Dah......I really need something to do. Like, so I'm not here wasting my life away.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

SuperFireKirby

I hate having nothing to do except be on the forums seeing idiots blabbing away about nothing that will ever be important in our future.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

starpikachu

I had no life before, so I went here and posted some things. Now, I have a life, so I won't be posting as much as I did before. I'll still be on, but I'll obey B-K's avi and shut up a bit more.

Mike

Quote from: Harvest on August 01, 2008, 08:30:17 AMIts been all over the news.  Front pages of all the newspapers..

Canada really needs to reinstate the death penalty for this one because with our flawed system they'll put him behind bars for a year and then let him free for "good behaviour" then he'll kill again.

Also, the one newspaper said the victim was aboriginal,meaning it was probably a racial attack.

It wasn't anywhere on the front page of Montreal's newspaper and it wasn't even in the first pages.

They won't reinstate the death penalty for one isolated case.

It could be a racial attack, but the way he acted with the head clearly shows his head was pretty happy up. That's what happens when you keep people out of nut houses, give them pills instead and crossing your fingers hoping he'll be fine.

Harvest

Quote from: Mike on August 01, 2008, 06:51:24 PM
Quote from: Harvest on August 01, 2008, 08:30:17 AMIts been all over the news.  Front pages of all the newspapers..

Canada really needs to reinstate the death penalty for this one because with our flawed system they'll put him behind bars for a year and then let him free for "good behaviour" then he'll kill again.

Also, the one newspaper said the victim was aboriginal,meaning it was probably a racial attack.

It wasn't anywhere on the front page of Montreal's newspaper and it wasn't even in the first pages.

It could be a racial attack, but the way he acted with the head clearly shows his head was pretty happy up. That's what happens when you keep people out of nut houses, give them pills instead and crossing your fingers hoping he'll be fine.

huh, well here its in all the papers and on all the news channels.

I know they would never reinstate the death penalty, I was saying they should.

Also, http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2008/08/01/stabbing-victim.html?ref=rss 

He looks white to me, and the attacker was asian.  The attacker was apparently a normal and nice person.  Something seriously happy up must have happened in his brain.
-

Gooch

'Tis the first I Hath Heard of Such Topic. Thou must disclose more information on said topic!

PseudoMario16

why talk of dese bad tings, its all good man

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Harvest on August 01, 2008, 07:10:44 PM

huh, well here its in all the papers and on all the news channels.

I know they would never reinstate the death penalty, I was saying they should.

Also, http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2008/08/01/stabbing-victim.html?ref=rss 

He looks white to me, and the attacker was asian.  The attacker was apparently a normal and nice person.  Something seriously happy up must have happened in his brain.

Dude, it's called Cocaine.

Davey

Heh, every time I leave some stuff happens that I wish I was here to comment about.

Well I'm back, and I'm back early. I was supposed to be back tomorrow but I would have missed the beginning of Band Camp. I had alot of fun hanging with my new friends from Kazakhstan, Saudi Arabia, Denmark, and Trinidad and Tobago. I tent'd with a kid from Kazakhstan, and he had alot of pictures on his laptop of him smoking a large bong, drinking and street racing. He says all of that is common is Kazakhstan and he is only 16. Lucky bastard.

Hm... What else is news...

I shot a 12-Gage for the first time, we were shooting clay pigeons [Things that fly through the air, quickly] and I hit 4/5 the first time, 5/5 the next 5 rounds. The councilors said they had never seen someone get 29/30 clay pigeons.

Uh, so yeah. I'm back.  :)

lol concerto thinks I did drugs. Stop being so literal all the time, I'm not stupid enough to do drugs. It really was a joke. =/

PseudoMario16

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on August 02, 2008, 06:51:26 PMHeh, every time I leave some stuff happens that I wish I was here to comment about.

Well I'm back, and I'm back early. I was supposed to be back tomorrow but I would have missed the beginning of Band Camp. I had alot of fun hanging with my new friends from Kazakhstan, Saudi Arabia, Denmark, and Trinidad and Tobago. I tent'd with a kid from Kazakhstan, and he had alot of pictures on his laptop of him smoking a large bong, drinking and street racing. He says all of that is common is Kazakhstan and he is only 16. Lucky bastard.

Hm... What else is news...

I shot a 12-Gage for the first time, we were shooting clay pigeons [Things that fly through the air, quickly] and I hit 4/5 the first time, 5/5 the next 5 rounds. The councilors said they had never seen someone get 29/30 clay pigeons.

Uh, so yeah. I'm back.  :)

lol concerto thinks I did drugs. Stop being so literal all the time, I'm not stupid enough to do drugs. It really was a joke. =/
4/5 and 5/5 only makes 9 not 29

random_goldfish

My mother is Nazi...not really...because we're Irish, but you know what I mean. I've spent the entire day cleaning the house but it's not good enough. Laundry, dishes, sweeping, mopping...name it...I did it. So my mom decides since the sparkling furnishings of our home hasn't been enough work for me today...she opens the front door and flings the garbage all over the walk way so I have to clean it up. Then she persists on antagonizing me with my phobia of raw meat and chucks raw hamburger at my face yelling at me that I need to cook it.

So my thought of the moment: I'm pissed...but two more weeks and I'm moving out on my own. My mom says that she can't wait to see me living on hotdogs and ramen noodles inside a trashed apartment...I told her that was impossible because...I have standards...unlike her...I enjoy a clean house and I'd never eat processed meat because I eat like a rabbit.

Sorry...but writing all my crap here calms me down.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Davey

4/5 the first time, 5/5 the next 5 rounds. The councilors said they had never seen someone get 29/30 clay pigeons.

5 shots in each round, 5x6=30, I hit 29.

Also, learn how to work the quote button.

Also, yay. I have gained seniority. 250th post.

PseudoMario16

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on August 02, 2008, 07:56:45 PM4/5 the first time, 5/5 the next 5 rounds. The councilors said they had never seen someone get 29/30 clay pigeons.

5 shots in each round, 5x6=30, I hit 29.

Also, learn how to work the quote button.

Also, yay. I have gained seniority. 250th post.

oh... i kinda didnt see the 5/5 the next 5 times sry...