News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Shadoninja

Hurricane sandy could hit ontario on Monday. Stay safe all you east coasters.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Zunawe

Yay for being in the second safest place in the US. ("Official" safest state is Hawaii)
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SuperFireKirby

Being a person who's lived through a few hurricanes and had plenty more that were "projected" to hit my town directly(such as Hurricane Katrina), I encourage all you East Coasters to ignore a hurricane with as silly of a name as Sandy. And laugh in the faces of people stocking up on supplies. Remember the one that DEVASTATED NYC? I rest my case.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 27, 2012, 04:41:57 AMMozilla Firefox? Or is that a browser? I'm so bad with computers. :(
Ctrl + Shift + Delete
Set time range to everything, all time, forever, etc.
Clear cookies, cache, active logins
Restart computer

If this doesn't work you goofed real hard

me irl
[close]

FSM-Reapr

Nebbles

I still have no idea if my classes are cancelled tomorrow wtf
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Ruto

They're closing the subway/bus/train system tonight at 7 PM, meaning I won't have classes on Monday and Tuesday. That means my test is postponed until next week :o

Since I've made no plans of any sort, I'm going to study anyway lol.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Bubbles

Same here, I have no idea. Id really like to know, but apparently that doesnt mean anything to them. Id rather not drive 45 min to school in a hurricane just to find that its cancelled

spitllama

They don't tell you guys anything on the school page or the radio or anything?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bubbles

Not really. I think they tell the teachers, and everything else basically travels by word.

Bubbles

Yay~ One of the teacher's children said it cancelled, but so far only on Monday

FSM-Reapr

When I was a kid, I always hoped that it would snow that much, so I wouldn't be able to go to the school. It never happened. :( But high school was lots and lots of fun! It was so awesome.

Zunawe

You never had a snow day? We get an average of 3 or 4 a year here. There hasn't been a blizzard for quite a while, but those take up about 3 days alone. There were also a couple of days last year that it was so cold that they cancelled school.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

the_last_sheikah

Last year, we had no snow days because it was such a warm winter.  But about a month before summer break, the wood shop room spontaneously caught fire.  And when I say spontaneously, I'm totally serious, an old rag covered with linseed oil burst into flames after it was thrown away.  Fire alarm and sprinklers went off, so we had to use one of our snow days to get off school that Friday so they could clean the school and clear out the wood shop.

Only at my high school are you more likely to get off of school for spontaneous combustion than a snow day.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!