News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

You should have punched them in the mouth.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FSM-Reapr

page 1500 ftw
Bubbles, you should of made them choke on your basketball. ;)

Also, a question. Do you say "glint" or "a glint of light" in English?

Ruto

Glint, since 'glint of light' is redundant.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Bubbles

XD Fsm, basketball is more of a hobby considering Im really bad at it.I only play since I can basically take the ball out of people's hands since Im a bajillion feet taller than them. Its just fun messing with small people

SlowPokemon

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward is getting really good reviews, as is Professor Layton. Luckily I have just enough (plastic) cash to buy them both. Don't know when I'm going to find time to PLAY them, but I will be buying them both this week.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

the_last_sheikah

So, if you have 8 friends all in the same superflat world on the xbox 360 version of Minecraft, and you each have 179 diamond shovels, and you didn't stop digging for anything, it would take you 7 hours and 45 min to clear all of the dirt from the world.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 25, 2012, 06:51:18 PMZero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward is getting really good reviews, as is Professor Layton. Luckily I have just enough (plastic) cash to buy them both. Don't know when I'm going to find time to PLAY them, but I will be buying them both this week.
I approve.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 25, 2012, 05:59:14 AMpage 1500 ftw
Bubbles, you should of made them choke on your basketball. ;)

Also, a question. Do you say "glint" or "a glint of light" in English?

How do you choke someone with a basketball?  Do you have to deflate it first?

SuperFireKirby

No, just dislocate their jaw and stuff the baby down.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on October 25, 2012, 07:00:19 PMSo, if you have 8 friends all in the same superflat world on the xbox 360 version of Minecraft, and you each have 179 diamond shovels, and you didn't stop digging for anything, it would take you 7 hours and 45 min to clear all of the dirt from the world.
What about if you have 8 friends in Create mode? :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MoboMoga

Very disturbed at the thought of human teleportation through quantum mechanics; you get destroyed at the area, but with your "quantum code", you appear in your destination...your original form becomes just protons, neutrons, electrons. But the part I'm most disturbed about is if your  soul, personality, and identity would actually be transported. You might even forget everything in the past. Again, very disturbed.