News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

MoboMoga

Quote from: Zunawe on October 21, 2012, 03:43:42 PMWar of the three Henrys. So terrible at first.

Lol. THat stuff was confusing. Henry of Navarre, Henry III, and Henry, Duke of Guise.. bleh :P

FSM-Reapr

my sleeping schedule is fucking messed up

post time: 3:30 AM

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Mashi

It depends on the subject.  One can't go on memorising in Physics, for example, but there's not much room for studying analysis in Biology.

Nebbles

Mashi

In order to remember terms, I would suggest writing them all out alongside their definitions.  Once you've done that, try to remember them from memory.  Whichever terms you don't remember, rewrite and repeat the above process.  Do the same thing over the next few days and the information should be nicely fitted into your memory thereafter.  The process is lengthy, but it works!  And you'll become better at memorising as you go along with it as well.

If you're the type of person that doesn't pay attention to what one writes though, I would suggest concentrating more on it to be able to do so.  Being able to comprehend what one listens to and writes simultaneously is a skill that's pivotal to maximise learning or understanding in a lecture.

FSM-Reapr

Nebbles

Quote from: Mashi on October 21, 2012, 06:26:03 PMIn order to remember terms, I would suggest writing them all out alongside their definitions.  Once you've done that, try to remember them from memory.  Whichever terms you don't remember, rewrite and repeat the above process.  Do the same thing over the next few days and the information should be nicely fitted into your memory thereafter.  The process is lengthy, but it works!  And you'll become better at memorising as you go along with it as well.

If you're the type of person that doesn't pay attention to what one writes though, I would suggest concentrating more on it to be able to do so.  Being able to comprehend what one listens to and writes simultaneously is a skill that's pivotal to maximise learning or understanding in a lecture.

thank you very much Mashi :D I will remember these tips for all future tests I have!

Jub3r7

DID SOMEONE SAY THEY NEEDED TO STUDY VOCAB?

http://quizlet.com
boom

If you already have the terms on the computer somewhere, you can try the import function to copy and paste it and instantly have it as a set and stuff.

Also Mashi's way is awesome too
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Nebbles

THAT'S THE SITE I WAS LOOKING FOR

THANK YOU OMG

FSM-Reapr

I was hoping that I could send you all Christmas gifts from up here!
The only problem is, how? :(

SlowPokemon

Very good chance I will be grounded tonight and thus unable to use the forums for a while. I'll post tonight if I'm not grounded.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

looks like somebody has been a naughty boy

EFitTrainr

I like food.