News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MassiveMayhem

Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

EFitTrainr

Random quotes from me:
QuotePlease don't grasp me.
QuoteShit, that was russian too.
Quotehttp://nintendo3dsblog.com/live-stream-of-nintendo-3ds-conference-2011

GOGOGOGOGOGOGO
The first gogogo!
QuoteEveryone call me elf monster!
QuoteApparently Im the secret love-child of superfirekirby and shadoninja...
QuoteGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

This makes up for the past week.
QuoteYay! I heard this Kman96 guy's pretty coll.
Oh GOD.
Quote(C) shadowkirby 2012
Me copyrighting my famous catchphrase.
QuoteI am not owned by a groundhog.
I don't even know.
QuoteMYNAMEISSHADOWKIRBYANDIDONTEVEREATPIZZABCUZIAMNOTSHADOWKIRBYWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.JK.PIZZAISCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.ANDYUMYUMMYDELICIOUS.

THEPERSONBELOWMEHASHACKEDMYACCOUNTBEFORE.LOL.
QuoteI keep getting hacked by the same damn person because I never sign out of Ninsheet on this computer...SHADOWKIRBY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Knock it off, dude, I wanna check it, too.
How did I miss Kman hacking me.
QuoteI wear a fez now. Fezzes are cool.

The person below me is a great big stupid spongebob and the only thing uglier than them is their mum.
This has been "Memories of shadowkirby!"
I like food.

TheZeldaPianist275

FSM-Reapr

I'm back baby and I'm here to stay

Also Roz, I have most likely started my studies in NYC in September, so if you want to meet I guess it would be possible.

SuperFireKirby

^Darnit, you beat me to posting this. Saw it last night. Thought of ETF the entire time. ::)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

All-State auditions tomorrow! Nervous as hell, but I think I'll do fine.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Yugi

Am I the only one who noticed that DrP changed his personal text the day Windows 8 came out?

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SocialFox on October 19, 2012, 10:23:25 PMAm I the only one who noticed that DrP changed his personal text the day Windows 8 came out?
You can see into the future? Whoa.

me irl
[close]

FSM-Reapr

You know you have watched wayyy too Haruhi when you know the lyrics for Bouken Desho Desho and Hare Hare Yukai... -.-

SlowPokemon

I know them! :D "Bouken Desho Desho?!" is on my iPod.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr