News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 17, 2012, 07:01:30 PMSaying "asterisk" four times in a row is really hard and awkward, and it probably doesn't sound very threatening either. :/

/rimshot

I'm sorry, I hope things get better.
Asterisk askerist asterkist asjdflkjwehd
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

K-NiGhT

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 17, 2012, 07:26:46 PMIt's impossible to say bubbles and sound angry,
OMG IT'S SO TRUE!

Also, what is this. Kicked out of my own home. Harrumph.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Shadoninja

Quote from: K-NiGhT on October 17, 2012, 08:14:25 PMOMG IT'S SO TRUE!

what did you do?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 17, 2012, 07:26:46 PMIt's impossible to say bubbles and sound non-goofy,
Fixed! :P

It's possible to sound angry, but you can't avoid that goofy-sounding tone in your voice. :P I think it's caused by the "buh" sound at the beginning...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

Quote from: K-NiGhT on October 17, 2012, 08:14:25 PMOMG IT'S SO TRUE!

oh my god what happened??????
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Nebbles on October 17, 2012, 08:21:50 PMoh my god what happened??????
Quote from: Shadoninja on October 17, 2012, 08:21:03 PMwhat did you do?
Well, I didn't really do anything, and it's not so serious. My mom may have the flu and I have All-State Orchestra auditions Saturday so she has exiled me to my grandparents' house until further notice.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: K-NiGhT on October 17, 2012, 08:35:57 PMWell, I didn't really do anything, and it's not so serious. My mom may have the flu and I have All-State Orchestra auditions Saturday so she has exiled me to my grandparents' house until further notice.

...that's not what you're talking about? We're thinking of two totally different All-States, I assume?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Kman96

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 17, 2012, 08:50:16 PM
...that's not what you're talking about? We're thinking of two totally different All-States, I assume?

He means the music competition for his state. I participated in mine and made it for Percussion. I'm hoping I made section leader!
Party Hard!
[close]

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Kman96 on October 17, 2012, 08:53:54 PMHe means the music competition for his state. I participated in mine and made it for Percussion. I'm hoping I made section leader!

Hey, great job! I know it's really not easy to make All-State. At least not here, anyway.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Kman96 on October 17, 2012, 08:53:54 PMHe means the music competition for his state. I participated in mine and made it for Percussion. I'm hoping I made section leader!
...:P

I understand that... It just reminded me of the other Allstate. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Kman96

Quote from: K-NiGhT on October 17, 2012, 08:56:47 PMHey, great job! I know it's really not easy to make All-State. At least not here, anyway.

Hah. remember,

<
<
< This Kid's from Alaska. ALASKA.
<
<
<
<

hahaha, I'm one of 7 percussionists, and I'm also going to be playing in both the Band and Orchestra groups. so yay for practice!
Party Hard!
[close]

Zunawe

Our honor band auditions are on the 5th, and All-State is even later.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 17, 2012, 04:12:33 AMAnd you must visit Ruto and her little sister!!!!

YES! It's definitely gonna happen if I go to NYC :D
I know when I'm going to Boston (if I still want to go)/Indianapolis/Vancouver, but I haven't planned the trip to NYC yet. Hopefully I can go in April, otherwise it's gonna be in September.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Zunawe

Soo, I was looking at shtuff on teh inerwebz like I do, and I found that the price of the Pokedex 3D Pro is going to be $15. At least, that's what the insert in BW2 said. Now I don't know if I want to get it. . .

Discuss

I program things

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Roz~ on October 18, 2012, 09:27:36 PMYES! It's definitely gonna happen if I go to NYC :D
I know when I'm going to Boston (if I still want to go)/Indianapolis/Vancouver, but I haven't planned the trip to NYC yet. Hopefully I can go in April, otherwise it's gonna be in September.

I might visit sometime in April, let's coordinate if you do o:

me irl
[close]