The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Nebbles

Yes, but does Yiazmat have a stupid Intimidator skill that makes you cringe constantly and renders you unable to attack then OHKO's you with Roar of Time? :I
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Yugi

No.
But it does have over 50 million HP, cast Reflect on your entire party making healing impossible, does 20 attack chains, has a 5% chance of inflicting instant death AND FINALY, Constantly changes its elemental Weakness to something else when you find out it's origional weakness.

Nebbles

Quote from: SocialFox on October 01, 2012, 04:19:55 PMNo.
But it does have over 50 million HP, cast Reflect on your entire party making healing impossible, does 20 attack chains, has a 5% chance of inflicting instant death AND FINALY, Constantly changes its elemental Weakness to something else when you find out it's origional weakness.

....oh

Yugi

Oh, also at any point in the battle. You can leave the area, save, recast buffs buy items and go back to the arena, and it will be the at the same HP as you left it with.

SlowPokemon

....pff I'm deeming that WIMPY. You can't leave a boss and continue it later.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 01, 2012, 04:52:41 PM....pff I'm deeming that WIMPY. You can't leave a boss and continue it later.
You only have ninety seconds to do so. Because then he starts regaining HP.
And It's a long way to the save crystel.

Roz~

Omg Yiazmat is such a pain in the ass -___- Definitely one of the most annoying bosses ever.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

FSM-Reapr

I'm considering to go study in Juilliard next year. I plan to go there for 1-2 years, do my military service and finish my studies back here.
It all depends could I get a scholarship or not...

Zunawe

That moment of panic when you reach into your pocket and realize your DS cartridge is no longer connected.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Nebbles

I have two tests tomorrow and I haven't started studying yet. Whoops.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Zunawe on October 02, 2012, 04:57:46 PMThat moment of panic when you reach into your pocket and realize your DS cartridge is no longer connected.
I still can't find my Pokemon Diamond cartridge.  >:(
Oh man... the events I've missed...
Though, Diamond was the last Pokemon game I even used codes on (for fun purposes though, like getting Arceus and Shaymin. Ahhh, OP fun... :P).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

I meant it like you're playing a game and accidentally pull out the cartridge, or eject the disc. I get so paranoid about corruption and saving. I had 300 saves 20 hours into Skyrim.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SuperFireKirby

^Wow. I have liek 50 saves for 150+ hours of Skyrim. Speaking a video games I actually bought one! Kirby 20th Anniversary Collection is MINE!!!!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles