News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

I took AP Chem junior year of high school. So I've been out of the class for over two years. But man, was it tough.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Quote from: Mashi on September 30, 2012, 08:26:51 PMim going to post here before ruto does

XDDDDDDDDDD crap! If I wasn't studying for thermo, I would have beaten you to it^^

The only thing I'd like to add was that when I learned it, it was an electronegativity difference of 1.7 (you said 1.9) XD

Since you got plenty of help already I might as well lecture you on putting off homework for games...*lecture*

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

MoboMoga

Have to go to school tomorrow... another week of torture inside campus.  >:(

Mashi

Oh, whoops.  I probably should have checked that since I was doubting myself.  Thanks for correcting me, Ruto!

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Zunawe

Quote from: shadowkirby on September 30, 2012, 10:06:54 PMOh god
That was so sad
I cried
The only reason I know you're talking about Doctor Who is because you're shadowkirby.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Yugi

Quote from: shadowkirby on September 30, 2012, 10:06:54 PMOh god
That was so sad
I cried
It was't that sad.
Think of Adric.
Think of Donna.
Think of Peri.

FSM-Reapr

All hail Pirate Bay

^be quiet, you souless monster! It was sad! >:'(

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SocialFox on September 30, 2012, 11:40:41 PMIt was't that sad.
Think of Adric.
Think of Donna.
Think of Peri.
Like I said, no soul.

Also, I always found Donna kind of annoying. Probably my least favorite companion.

Also, I not sure whether my eyes were playing tricks on me, but was that Oswin Oswald in the trailer for the Christmas special? Because....how?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

EFitTrainr

I didn't like Adric :C Also
@ SFk
Yes, yes it was.
I like food.

Ruto

Quote from: Mashi on September 30, 2012, 09:51:01 PMOh, whoops.  I probably should have checked that since I was doubting myself.  Thanks for correcting me, Ruto!

*high fives for conciseness* :D :D :D

(I mean, for the explanation^^)

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Nebbles

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 01, 2012, 06:34:18 AMLike I said, no soul.

Also, I always found Donna kind of annoying. Probably my least favorite companion.

Also, I not sure whether my eyes were playing tricks on me, but was that Oswin Oswald in the trailer for the Christmas special? Because....how?

It was her indeed! We must find this out...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jamaha

Finished reading A Song of Ice and Fire earlier today. Took about 2.5 months for the whole series.

Feels pretty good reading through forum posts and GoT subreddit without fear of spoilers.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: shadowkirby on October 01, 2012, 12:14:48 PMI didn't like Adric :C Also
@ SFk
Yes, yes it was.
Quote from: Nebbles on October 01, 2012, 01:32:17 PMIt was her indeed! We must find this out...
SWEETNESS. Oswin is one of my favorite single-episode characters. I was almost as sad for her as I was for Amy and Rory.

Nebbles

Good lord Primal Dialga is an annoying boss...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel