News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Total time logged in: 61 days, 23 hours and 23 minutes.

yeah
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bubbles

8 days, 11 hours, 32 minutes. I guess that alot since I joined a month or two ago (I cant even remember)

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Nebbles

^ Yeah, you're supposed to clean them with a q-tip and rubbing alcohol, I believe.

Bubbles

Zunawe

It's so hard not to blow on an N64 cartridge though! It's like they were designed for that very purpose!
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Bubbles

But that part about the moisture in your breath hurting the cartridge, normally when I blow air into a cartridge I made sure to blow and not just breathe. Im no tech-or-whatever expert, but I dont think the small amount of moisture in a short blow would hurt anything

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on September 25, 2012, 07:02:57 PMhttp://www.mentalfloss.com/blogs/archives/142550#ixzz27PouzJ4f
All of our childhoods are but a lie!

Also:
8 days, 13 hours and 11 mins
I have two old Pokemon Yellow and Pokemon Red cartridges; I can tell you that every time they didn't work in Gameboy Advance (and, since 2004/2005, the SP), we always blew lightly into them. More than once, we got a bit of dust out. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Greg

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on September 25, 2012, 07:25:37 PMBut that part about the moisture in your breath hurting the cartridge, normally when I blow air into a cartridge I made sure to blow and not just breathe. Im no tech-or-whatever expert, but I dont think the small amount of moisture in a short blow would hurt anything
Adds up after months or years. :P

Also, 7 days 10 hours 25 minutes.

SuperFireKirby

Went to see Florence + The Machine in concert. It was FUCKING INCREDIBLE. Easily one of the best concerts I've ever been to. Florence Welch is like a freaking goddess and her voice is so powerful it makes Adele sound like a mouse in comparison. The only complaint I could have about the concert was it's location: the USF Sundome, which has god-awful acoustics, since it is a sports arena thingy and not a concert hall. But that didn't stand a chance at making Florence or her Machine sound anything less than fantastic.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

18 days, 18 hours, 28 minutes.

Might be because I always keep this tab open when I do all kinds of stuff with my laptop... :\

Nebbles

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 25, 2012, 09:42:54 PMWent to see Florence + The Machine in concert. It was FUCKING INCREDIBLE. Easily one of the best concerts I've ever been to. Florence Welch is like a freaking goddess and her voice is so powerful it makes Adele sound like a mouse in comparison. The only complaint I could have about the concert was it's location: the USF Sundome, which has god-awful acoustics, since it is a sports arena thingy and not a concert hall. But that didn't stand a chance at making Florence or her Machine sound anything less than fantastic.

I'M SO JEALOUS UUUUUGH

Cobraroll

37 days, 19 hours and 16 minutes.

Though, I rarely leave tabs I don't use for long, especially not forum tabs. I just check NSM often, and lurk a lot.

The good ol' days when I wrote Emergence straight in the reply box probably helped a bit, though. It could take half a day.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.