News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

simple algebra, but I think I did it right? idk it's got fractions in it and order of operation stuff

note: I am horrible at math. Like, really really bad.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Nebbles on September 23, 2012, 09:19:44 PMsimple algebra, but I think I did it right? idk it's got fractions in it and order of operation stuff

What is the problem??
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

DrP

I thought being an RA would be easy...

NOPE.

And this is the reason why I am on NSM at 2:46 AM (and the reason why that is the usual time)... my whole sleep schedule is CRAAAAZY!

FSM-Reapr

I've been Swapnote spamming everybody, sorry. :P

Zunawe

Quote from: Nebbles on September 23, 2012, 09:19:44 PMsimple algebra, but I think I did it right? idk it's got fractions in it and order of operation stuff

Then it's a good thing that the hardest math in music is dividing by 3 and sometimes 5.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Bubbles

So I recently finished And then there were None by Agatha Christie, and I found it funny how I related the entire story to my first game of TWG. If anyone's read it, the judge (I cant remember any names) kind of declared himself the leader, but SPOILERS was actually the mastermind murderer in the end. As soon as I read about him, I immedietly related him to maestro, ironic since I had no idea about the ending (my first game he was a wolf). The Dr, another sort-of leader, was verm for leader reasons. Another character was Vera, which went to Mashi purely for name reasons. I actually enjoyed the book alot more because of that little thing :P

MaestroUGC

Haha, of course I was the master mind. I've been told I make a great villain.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Mashi

CONGRATULATIONS, YOU'VE READ AND THEN THERE WERE NONE WITHOUT MY INCULCATION.  HOW DO YOU FEEL?

Ninja'd: well maestro i was the best character so take that

Bubbles

@Maestro But (and dont take this the wrong way, if you could) you guys even talked the same way. It was weird, but funny at the same time. When the first guy died I related that to being wolfed on night one and though "He must be really pissed off right now", But then I realized that he was actually dead XD

@Mashi I guess my school kinda did it for you, but it was still a good book (except the opening bios)

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Mashi on September 24, 2012, 08:22:25 PMCONGRATULATIONS, YOU'VE READ AND THEN THERE WERE NONE WITHOUT MY INCULCATION.  HOW DO YOU FEEL?

Ninja'd: well maestro i was the best character so take that

I did that too remember :(

Besides, Murder on the Orient Express is much better
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 24, 2012, 08:26:13 PMI did that too remember :(

I read that one too, but a while ago. I dont remember liking it as much as this one, but thats probably because I didnt relate it to TWG

Mashi

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 24, 2012, 08:26:13 PMI did that too remember :(

out out out out out out out out out

MoboMoga