The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Ack! School starts tomorrow!

I guess I've been spending way too much time having fun with the residents!

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Olimar12345

Quote from: Ruto on September 16, 2012, 11:17:52 PMMy calculator wasn't working properly and I didn't have a computer or the textbook to look up all those coefficients and some calculations. Why else would I ask for help? XD
Lol, the calculator on my dumb phone always leaves remaining nines, even when just adding and subtracting. :/
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Zunawe

Somehow my calculator died, and 2 + 2 became 7. Then it got even more messed up and every time you pressed Enter, random characters would fill the screen. The graphs were also all black except for a small line parallel to the actual graph on either side. I suspect it has something to do with my friend's backpack, but I have no idea. It was a TI-83. I ended up being lucky and having a friend with an extra 84.

Also,
Quote from: Bespinben on September 17, 2012, 11:24:41 AMFalcon KIRBY PAWNCH (X_X)O=(^.^Q)
Epic.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Zunawe on September 17, 2012, 05:57:44 PMSomehow my calculator died, and 2 + 2 became 7. Then it got even more messed up and every time you pressed Enter, random characters would fill the screen. The graphs were also all black except for a small line parallel to the actual graph on either side. I suspect it has something to do with my friend's backpack, but I have no idea. It was a TI-83. I ended up being lucky and having a friend with an extra 84.

I think it would be entertaining to take apart dead/dying calculators, and, after collecting a mass of them, find some more spare parts, and convert it all into some other type of primitive machine.
2 + 2 = 7... now that's a new way of thinking.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

DrP

My residents roped me into playing Magic: The Gathering...

For them, this was a bad idea... ugh... there goes my money!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: DrP on September 18, 2012, 12:08:17 AMMy residents roped me into playing Magic: The Gathering...

For them, this was a bad idea... ugh... there goes my money!
...money? Were you placing wagers?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

DrP

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: DrP on September 18, 2012, 12:39:57 AMNo, now I'm buying cards on my own.
Ok, I understand it now. Heh, heh, heh...  :-X

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

So I got home from a long day, layed down on my bed, and the second I touched my laptop the power went out, which meant no internet for two hours. Damn tornado warnings.

Nebbles

We had a tornado watch and our power didn't go out...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

blueflower999

It was really pouring a couple minutes ago where I live.  :o
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

Mine did, at the worst time too XD I couldnt even play the piano because it was too dark to see the sheet music. I just stared at my walls until it came back on

Nebbles

It was raining earlier, but I don't hear/see anything right now... other then wind. Lots of wind.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Pit0010

yeahh even aus had rain...I saw about 4 lightning flashes from inside the hall during our school's concert
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030