The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Really enjoying Pikmin 2 so far. oh my god pikmin are so cuuuuute!!!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Jamaha

Quote from: Dude on September 15, 2012, 03:12:57 PMBecause it's a video I want to show in the pictures/videos topic that was taken down on youtube.

Plzzzz.

You could just, you know, link it instead of embedding?

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

Quote from: Jamaha on September 16, 2012, 12:34:12 AMYou could just, you know, link it instead of embedding?
You'd need an account to see it on the site itself, but you don't if you're just embedding it.

Quote from: K-NiGhT on September 16, 2012, 08:10:41 AMobvious truth is truth
shup, it's more complicated than you think.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

I have to give an oral presentation tomorrow in english :( I dont get nervous for presentations, I just get pissed off because my face twitches even though Im not nervous. Plus, I have to give the presentation acting like Im giving an award to some girl I dont like

MoboMoga

I'm frustrated at which soundtrack to arrange next..

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

I got Kefka to do some of my homework today XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

My calculator wasn't working properly and I didn't have a computer or the textbook to look up all those coefficients and some calculations. Why else would I ask for help? XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]