News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

Why do I feel so depressed, and why when I'm depressed do I feel almost evil?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Nebbles

In other news, I'm pretty sure I'm getting an ocarina for the holidays! Yay!

Now I just need to know what's best to get...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

The ocarina of time replica ofc.  My brother has one o:

me irl
[close]

Kman96

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on September 11, 2012, 07:53:55 PMWhy do I feel so depressed, and why when I'm depressed do I feel almost evil?

I love how I can relate to so much of what people say on this forum...it's like I can see pieces of me in all of you :)
Party Hard!
[close]

Nebbles

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 11, 2012, 08:04:34 PMThe ocarina of time replica ofc.  My brother has one o:

That's what I was thinking! It's pricey, but hey, I'd be fine with getting that as the main bulk of my hanukkah presents from my parents...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Yugi

Quote from: Zunawe on September 11, 2012, 07:53:20 PMSee, what makes it so terrible, is that even after you collect all the notes, you just see how long you can survive. You cannot win the game, and he will always get you. There's another version where you're in an abandoned building instead of a forest, and some of the lights go out when you get a page. That's gotta be terrible. . .
Played and Finished both versions.
Was not scared at all.

FSM-Reapr

I started watching The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, inspired by all of you guys. I
love what I've seen so far!  :D

And Mashi's avatar kinda ruined my experience. Every time I see that character, I think of Mashi. Great. :P

Jompa

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on September 12, 2012, 07:02:40 AMI started watching The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, inspired by all of you guys. I
love what I've seen so far!  :D

And Mashi's avatar kinda ruined my experience. Every time I see that character, I think of Mashi. Great. :P
About fucking time, Reapr! Little tip: skip the endless eight - thrust me; you wont miss out on anything at all!
Birdo for Smash

FSM-Reapr

I'm not gonna miss a thing about this awesome show!!! >:(

And I love the ending song. :)

Jompa

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on September 12, 2012, 07:56:22 AMI'm not gonna miss a thing about this awesome show!!! >:(

And I love the ending song. :)
The ending is bad - the OP is great!
Thrust me, the endless eight arc is just a troll! Ask ANYONE who's seen the series! Not worth it

BTW - are you wathcing it dubbed or subbed? :) I prefer dubbed, just because it was so well done except the "Live Alive" episode...
Birdo for Smash

FSM-Reapr

Dubbed because reading sucks. 8) Really, I love the voice acting!!! Actually, I love everything about this show! :D

Jompa

God, I love that show - it's one of the only three shows that I've re-watched - the others being Clannad(cried sooo much), and Umineko(just to try to solve the mystery) - I'm considering watching it again, just for Koizumi's sexy voice
Birdo for Smash

Ruto

So yesterday at the department office:

FRAZN guy: (holding a baseball bat) Hey, can I use your computer?
Me: o_O Uhh...okay.
FRAZN guy: Yes! Wait you're saying it because I have the bat and not because you like me, right?
Me: ...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

I think you need to start being around random strangers who actually have a clue and/or aren't holding baseball bats.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mashi

Jompa makes a good point about Endless Eight.  Though, I would simply watch the first and eight parts of Endless Eight than skipping it entirely.  I don't think skipping it would be a good idea, since it contains quite a few things that pertain to later developments in the series.

Also, sorry, but Yuki is <3.

Also, I've never met a single person that hasn't immensely enjoyed the show (except for maybe one person who's in denial!!!) and it only becomes better with Season II (though, Endless Eight is a huge put off, since it wastes so many new episodes.  You'll understand when you reach it).  And then the movie is only the greatest movie in the world.  Nothing out of the ordinary for Melancholy.