News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

One of my friend's friends is getting a new xbox, and he's giving his old one to my friend, who is giving it to me!  Now I just have to buy a controller, xbox live gold, a head set, Halo 3, Darksiders, and Minecraft(when I get the system) and I'll be set to go!  Good bye almost $200, hello 0% productivity in my spare time! WOOHOO!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Nebbles

95 coins in tick tock clock... and I died... noo....
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

TheZeldaPianist275

Nebbles

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Nebbles

All 120 stars in super mario 64 yessssss finally

Ruto

Quote from: dahans on September 08, 2012, 03:41:44 PMomg I am now officially citizen of Vienna. That's just insane. Just imagine all the amazing people who lived here (me too of course) I will have a great time ! you should really come by some day and pay me a visit :D

I will^^ Buy hey, what about coming here too? XD

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 08, 2012, 06:44:35 PMI guarantee I will come visit you if you happen to completely fund the trip :>
Otherwise, wait for next summer and there may just be two visitors o:

^what he said ._.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Nebbles on September 08, 2012, 09:54:27 PMAll 120 stars in super mario 64 yessssss finally
I love that feeling.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FSM-Reapr

Decided to start arranging something. :) (gonna take forever to finish that XD)

Kman96

Went to bed this morning at 1:20 AM AST, and I checked the forum to find one unread reply. I didn't check it again until now, only to finunread replies. d that there were zero unread replies. O_O

No one had posted anything for 9 HOURS... Wow.
Party Hard!
[close]

Nebbles

...wow. But yeah, with school starting up everywhere, this forum is sorta dead, Tumblr's dead later at night... kinda sucks.

Man I miss summer already.

FSM-Reapr

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

DrP

Yeah, finally getting back to school! (Class starts next tuesday)... the first residents move in tomorrow.

All the preparations have been excellent... especially those nights that I was watching Death Note (yes, I'm watching Japanese Anime)

Roz~

Death Note is wayyy too good omg
Gotta love L
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.