The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Class starts in 12 days... and my residents move in in 6 days!!!

I AM SO EXCITED!!! I have great feelings about this year!!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: DrP on September 06, 2012, 12:37:47 AMClass starts in 12 days... and my residents move in in 6 days!!!

I AM SO EXCITED!!! I have great feelings about this year!!
If only I had that same excitement...
I feel like high school is meant to keep kids/teenagers occupied from week to week, making them overstress, and assigning them way too much busywork that teaches us absolutely nothing. :P
I'd rather be reading about parabolas than having to write a dialogue between two sentient parabolas! Just an example...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Ruto

2000th post :D

So my professor called me into work at 7:55 AM and I actually managed to arrive right on time. Then she sent me down to the lecture hall with the textbook and roster and the whole room was already packed O__O Taking attendance isn't the easiest thing ever...xD

At first I didn't talk loud enough, then I think I mispronounced a few names...well I just had to learn to have a sense of humor. Also the dean walked in right in the middle of it.

Quote from: Zunawe on September 05, 2012, 07:49:05 PMOkay, that guy is seriously being more than a creep. I would do something about it.
Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 05, 2012, 08:01:21 PMYeah, def. tell someone.

I don't think he actually knew that info was on there, but that's why I didn't want to show him. Also it wasn't his business and he doesn't know me well enough to be joking around with me like that -.- I'll tell him off again if he does it.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

They were all probably just confused that there was a small asian girl yelling at them at 8am :P

me irl
[close]

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

Dude

Ruto

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 06, 2012, 07:56:08 AMThey were all probably just confused that there was a small asian girl yelling at them at 8am :P

Nahh, my professor sent me there first because she had to deal with some problem in her office. So I was standing at the podium with the computer, roster and course book. Lol...

Quote from: Jompa on September 06, 2012, 09:43:49 AMmy drama teacher is a lolicon

...what -.-

Jompa

you heard me - he's a pedophile - he's making the girls in my class act like shy, little, school girls, and their homework is to wear a skirt next lesson - It's extremely creepy, and a bit funny. He's disgusting!
Birdo for Smash

Ruto

Quote from: Jompa on September 06, 2012, 12:35:20 PMyou heard me - he's a pedophile - he's making the girls in my class act like shy, little, school girls, and their homework is to wear a skirt next lesson - It's extremely creepy, and a bit funny. He's disgusting!

Report that guy -.-

Nebbles

Yeah, uh, I'd report him.

In other news, I'm tempted to get this as a new backpack: http://www.etsy.com/listing/95930465/pokeball-red-backpack-with-blue-pokeball or an adventure time one... hm...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FSM-Reapr

Omg Nebu, you just gave me an idea! I'm gonna ask my designer friend to make a Bag from D/P/Pl!!!

Best idea ever. :D

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Nebbles on September 06, 2012, 02:04:57 PMIn other news, I'm tempted to get this as a new backpack: http://www.etsy.com/listing/95930465/pokeball-red-backpack-with-blue-pokeball or an adventure time one... hm...

Get the Pokemon one, doubtless.

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on September 06, 2012, 02:10:44 PMOmg Nebu, you just gave me an idea! I'm gonna ask my designer friend to make a Bag from D/P/Pl!!!

So that way, you'd have unlimited space, just like in the game. *troll face*
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

PokeBall backpack is such win, that'd be adorable on you
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

But I got the Adventure Time one :C I hope I'm still adorable!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

EFitTrainr

I like food.