The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

I know! I live in a pretty small village so I already knew about it pretty much after it happened. It's just... it's weird, I talked to her not too long ago and she had a lot of plans for the future. I wonder what happened to her between that time and today =/
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

spitllama

Do people usually snap like that? That sounds sketch to me. I thought that there are typically "warning signs" or "behavioral patterns" leading up to suicide...

So getting on the plane tomorrow for sux-balls Michigan. I hate the state but love the school. Why couldn't they just have waited a year more to build the school and have it in Florida or something? :(  [/whining]
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles

Jesus, Roz... I'm really sorry this keeps happening. D:
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 26, 2012, 02:43:14 PMHoly Shiet! That would be awesome. What piece are you guys premiering?
Some song by a guy that lives across the state. We haven't even seen it because it isn't finished yet.

Quote from: Roz~ on August 26, 2012, 04:18:33 PMSo my neighbor killed herself on Friday, and I learned this morning that one of my teachers killed herself this morning.
What is this
;( i'm so sorry Roz
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Roz~

Haha it's okay, somehow I'm getting used to it. Thanks anyways <3
And Spit apparently the daughter of my teacher talked to her yesterday and she was acting weird. I don't know much about what happened though.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

FluteNinja

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 26, 2012, 02:13:31 PM^One of my least favorite classic rock bands. Along with Def Leppard and pretty much all hair metal.
Why?
Quote from: Roz~ on August 26, 2012, 04:18:33 PMSo my neighbor killed herself on Friday, and I learned this morning that one of my teachers killed herself this morning.
What is this
What is this world coming to? I am so sorry.  That must suck.
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

MaestroUGC

Quote from: K-NiGhT on August 26, 2012, 05:10:58 PMSome song by a guy that lives across the state. We haven't even seen it because it isn't finished yet.

Well mine is finished, all I need to do is clean-up on the score and parts.

I'm sorry about your loss Roz.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 26, 2012, 05:19:55 PMWell mine is finished, all I need to do is clean-up on the score and parts..

May I see it? I probably should make sure it would fit the skill level of my school orchestra before I can commit to anything. I also need to make sure it's okay with my director, of course.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Ruto

Quote from: Roz~ on August 26, 2012, 05:13:19 PMHaha it's okay, somehow I'm getting used to it. Thanks anyways <3

That's not a good thing :(

Anyway, sorry that's happened to you :(

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Today was such a fantastic day. I live in what seems to be an industrial loft (with the bricks and all)... and my room is HUGE!!! I have a couch and an arm chair and I can fit so much!

Bespinben

Quote from: DrP on August 26, 2012, 11:32:49 PMToday was such a fantastic day. I live in what seems to be an industrial loft (with the bricks and all)... and my room is HUGE!!! I have a couch and an arm chair and I can fit so much!

*awesome room*

Dang, my dorm at BYU is like 3x smaller than that, and I have to share it with another person :/ I iz jelly
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

FSM-Reapr

DrP, man that's sweet room! I wish I would have room like that.

spitllama

Wow that looks so nice. I'll be lucky to get a chair in my room :(
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Jompa

I have a bed, a desk and a chair.. and about enough space left to actually be in the room..
Birdo for Smash