The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

Quote from: spitllama on August 23, 2012, 12:18:50 AMI just downloaded that "Tapatalk" app for NSM for kicks and it is AWESOME. So easy to use. I recommend it just for sheer convenience.

I downloaded this app yesterday, too!! It really is great!

The only problem I have with it, though, is that you can't bold your posts, or anything else fancy like in this amazing toolbar before me, and also, I can't look at my archived messages -_- so I can't do my post game on that app...
Party Hard!
[close]

Shadoninja

Quote from: Kman96 on August 25, 2012, 10:59:26 PMI downloaded this app yesterday, too!! It really is great!

The only problem I have with it, though, is that you can't bold your posts, or anything else fancy like in this amazing toolbar before me, and also, I can't look at my archived messages -_- so I can't do my post game on that app...
You can still bold messages. You just need to remember the code for it and remember to use / not \. It would be nice to have a toolbar-like thing for formatting though. I guess you could make keyboard shortcuts for codes you use often.

You should be able to pull up to load more messages.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

spitllama

What Shado said. You can access the whole forum, just slide to update.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Kman96

No it's not the forum I need help with- it's that I can't access the messages that I labeled that aren't in my inbox. Like, I labeled all my Layton PM's: TWG: Professor Layton *Host*
Party Hard!
[close]

Bespinben

Dang, thanks to Bubbles and Uraziel today, the submissions and request board has had more activity than the whole past 5 days combined. At least, that's my guesstimate.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Bubbles

spitllama

Everytime I'd post something there it'd stay on the top for a grand 6 seconds :P
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bubbles

Go ahead and post something there of you really want to. I promise I won't reply. :P

Though I can't say the same for uraziel.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 24, 2012, 09:45:56 PM$5 for every musician willing to perform/premiere my Symphony.
My high school symphony would probably love to. We're already doing one world premiere this year.

Also, just fixed the wi-fi by myself.  8)
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

FluteNinja

Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

SuperFireKirby

^One of my least favorite classic rock bands. Along with Def Leppard and pretty much all hair metal.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MaestroUGC

Quote from: K-NiGhT on August 26, 2012, 09:54:25 AMMy high school symphony would probably love to. We're already doing one world premiere this year.

Also, just fixed the wi-fi by myself.  8)

Holy Shiet! That would be awesome. What piece are you guys premiering?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Roz~

So my neighbor killed herself on Friday, and I learned this morning that one of my teachers killed herself this morning.
What is this
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!