News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Just got back home to a lot of police cars at my neighbor's place. Turns out the woman living there killed herself. She was so awesome, I loved talking to her... I'm glad I got to see her one last time before leaving home earlier this week.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

spitllama

Your neighborhood seems like a very depressing place lately Roz :-\
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Roz~

Quote from: spitllama on August 24, 2012, 01:41:15 PMYour neighborhood seems like a very depressing place lately Roz :-\

Haha yeah... it wasn't the first time she tried to kill herself, so it wasn't very surprising. She was such a kind person though... it's really sad that no one was able to help her.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Roz~ on August 24, 2012, 01:32:48 PMJust got back home to a lot of police cars at my neighbor's place. Turns out the woman living there killed herself. She was so awesome, I loved talking to her... I'm glad I got to see her one last time before leaving home earlier this week.
Quote from: Roz~ on August 24, 2012, 06:15:35 PMHaha yeah... it wasn't the first time she tried to kill herself, so it wasn't very surprising. She was such a kind person though... it's really sad that no one was able to help her.
Wow. Losing someone to suicide really sucks. You can't help but think of the things you could have done to prevent it.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

MaestroUGC

$5 for every musician willing to perform/premiere my Symphony.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

FSM-Reapr

My trip to Rome has changed to Mallorca. Yaay. 8)

SuperFireKirby

I've been trying to rip my Avatar collection to my computer, but the DVDs are copy protected. Anyone know a good program for getting around DVD encryptions?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 25, 2012, 12:05:11 PMI've been trying to rip my Avatar collection to my computer, but the DVDs are copy protected. Anyone know a good program for getting around DVD encryptions?
I use AnyDVD and CloneDVD, you need both to go through the DVD encryption and you can put them on your computer and put them on blank DVD discs.

AnyDVD- http://www.slysoft.com/en/anydvd.html

ConeDVD - http://www.slysoft.com/en/clonedvd.html
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

SuperFireKirby

I don't want to copy them, I just want them on my computer so I can watch them without having to carry around a bunch of DVDs. But thanks for the help!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

AnyDVD breaks the encryption, at which point you can rip the files directly or use a program like Handbrake to convert to a standard video format.

In other news Neil Armstrong :(((

me irl
[close]

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 25, 2012, 01:17:46 PMAnyDVD breaks the encryption, at which point you can rip the files directly or use a program like Handbrake to convert to a standard video format.
I used Handbrakes, but for some reason, when things move they split into horizontal lines. Any settings in Handbrake that could fix this.

KefkaticFanatic

You'll have to enable the deinterlace video filter (doesn't really matter the speed you choose)

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Holy poopskins, did that help! Thank you very much, Mr.Wizard!