News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Sociology course. I got my Psych course done in high school, because I somehow actually did well on the AP exam which I thought I outright failed.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mashi

The AP Psychology exam this year was so frivolous.

Stroop Effect??? Never heard of it.
What is agoraphobia???
What is the second Free Response asking me to do???

SuperFireKirby

Lol, the free responses were the reason I thought I failed. And agoraphobia is the fear of crowds or social situations, if I remember correctly.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mashi

Yes, you're correct, but I had no clue what it was on the exam, sadly, hahaha.

Bubbles

I think I have agoraphobia  :o But not the socially awkward part, the part about being afraid of open spaces. Im basically the opposite of claustrophobic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on August 22, 2012, 09:41:39 PMYes, you're correct, but I had no clue what it was on the exam, sadly, hahaha.
What did you receive on the exam? I acquired a lovely, but modest 4.

Ruto

Quote from: Zunawe on August 22, 2012, 02:17:25 PM

Hahaha exactly. Also, I dodged a bullet. I wasn't asked to come yesterday, but apparently the rest of the lab workers had to drain jars of preserved specimens and dispose of them. Specimens including worms, sea stars and scorpions. They said even wearing face masks couldn't keep them from smelling the rot.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Mashi

A 5, though I wouldn't want to brag.  A 4 is quite a swell grade too!

MaestroUGC

Got a 4 on Music Theory AP test.

Never took the class.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on August 22, 2012, 10:34:03 PMA 5, though I wouldn't want to brag.  A 4 is quite a swell grade too!
It saved me $350 and 1 class worth of time, and that's all that matters.

spitllama

I just downloaded that "Tapatalk" app for NSM for kicks and it is AWESOME. So easy to use. I recommend it just for sheer convenience.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 22, 2012, 10:19:27 PMWhat did you receive on the exam? I acquired a lovely, but modest 4.

Me as well....

also I liked the AP Psychlogy exam, I had heard of everything XD you mean you had never read a book or anything where a character had agoraphobia??? It's one of the main ones your teacher should talk about as well
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

First day of school and I'm here at 6:30.

SIX. FUCKING. THIRTY.

but i need a parking pass so it's okay.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: K-NiGhT on August 23, 2012, 04:41:38 AMFirst day of school and I'm here at 6:30.

SIX. FUCKING. THIRTY.
I did that once. Every day. For 4 years.

I ended my first paper for Composition with Frivolous in honor of Sir Mashicus.

Nebbles

Good news everyone, I finally downloaded Finale Notepad 2012!

Bad news is, I can't arrange for shit and have no idea how to start!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel