News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HugoMeister

LOL

Anyway, does anybody else browse the main page of yahoo answers when you're bored? I just kinda refresh the page a lot and usually come up with good questions like "Does mustard come from trees?" or "Help, I want to be anorexic."

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

acropol

i check sometimes and it's always something like... I want to go out with my friend's bf, how do I do it?

lol

so I just watched the finale of The Avatar, and it rocked  :)

Palagerini

Quote from: acropol on July 25, 2008, 11:38:14 PMi check sometimes and it's always something like... I want to go out with my friend's bf, how do I do it?

lol

so I just watched the finale of The Avatar, and it rocked  :)
lol yea the avater finale was surprisngly good.... i didn't think it would be =P..

and i usually check msn for news and stuff.... and for some reason they always have weird things up lol. like one of them was: "I'm Gay but i like this Girl" it was real wierd...
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

ZeldaFan

Quote from: Harvest on July 25, 2008, 05:41:09 PMI go back on September 9th :|

.....my school starts August 12......
and college starts August 26.....but it's out by April 30!!!!!

Quote from: acropol on July 25, 2008, 11:38:14 PM...so I just watched the finale of The Avatar, and it rocked  :)
i watched that too...it was awesome :P

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

PseudoMario16

Quote from: HugoMeister on July 25, 2008, 11:10:44 PMLOL

Anyway, does anybody else browse the main page of yahoo answers when you're bored? I just kinda refresh the page a lot and usually come up with good questions like "Does mustard come from trees?" or "Help, I want to be anorexic."

i do that on youtube- i found some like- how to be emo, and how to be gangsta
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Harvest

I love Yahoo answers, anytime I have a question almost always it comes up with one from there when I search on google.
-

Davey

Bye for a week. Going to hang out with some Kazakhstan(ian?), Finnish, Saudi Arabian, and Dutch Scouts at a camp. It's going to be awesome, Most of the Groups are Co-ed if you know what I mean kekekek

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

B-Kpianist

Quote from: PseudoMario16 on July 26, 2008, 06:46:01 PM
Quote from: HugoMeister on July 25, 2008, 11:10:44 PMLOL

i do that on youtube- i found some like- how to be emo, and how to be gangsta

Oh- those are the videos by nigahiga (Ryan Higa and Sean Fujiyoshi). They're funny (sometimes), I especially liked how to be nerd XD I actually haven't watched those in a while

KefkaticFanatic

For all of you that missed the Nintendo Press Conference.

me irl
[close]

blah54

It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

iDOWN

Quote from: Gamer4250 on July 27, 2008, 12:27:12 AM

For all of you that missed the Nintendo Press Conference.
xD

"BLAH BLAH BLAH Puppies are cute BLAH BLAH BLAH"

zahndy

please delete this account

Mike