News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

I forgot jazz existed for a second there.

spitllama

The US v. Canada women's soccer game is INTENSE. I recommend watching.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FSM-Reapr

No worries. In here they'll re-show that game again and again and again...  :P They always do that! XD

Roz~

What the fuck. The Americans didn't deserve to win the soccer/football game with such foul play. I don't want to watch that kind of crap when I'm watching sports. Also I'm not the only one who feels that way. Also why do I even bother I don't care about the Olympics... I guess it was just that not fun to watch.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Olimar12345

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 06, 2012, 08:29:12 AMUhm...that's why I turned off the sound notifications awhile ago....
I don't use skype enough to know these things, lol.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Nobody likes the jealous guy, she's not into him or you or really anyone else presently here, so stop being that guy -_-

Ambiguity ftw
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

What the poops are you going on about, Slow?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Just finished a sweet arrangement of "The Black Horse Troop" for Trombone Quartet! Can't wait to play it tomorrow!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FSM-Reapr

I saw a bit of sailing today and that reminded me of something:

Finland's participant in women's sailing, Sari Multala did the fuckin' dirtiest trick ever. She disturbed on purpose in the qualifications another Finnish sailor so she would win. The other one would of won and made it to Olympics, if Multala wouldn't have disturbed her performance. Very low. And currently she's in last place...  >:(

universe-X

Been obsessed with Jean-Amedee Mereaux for the past year or so, so I'm finally gonna try playing some of his songs.

spitllama

"You can tell a great athlete by, like, not how many times he wins, unlike when he loses. Because that's what is gonna make a swimmer."
-Ryan Lochte

Da fuq?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: spitllama on August 06, 2012, 09:41:20 PM"You can tell a great athlete by, like, not how many times he wins, unlike when he loses. Because that's what is gonna make a swimmer."
-Ryan Lochte
Da fuq indeed. (EDIT: Macbook glitching out. I wasn't finished yet.) I think he doesn't know even himself what he was saying, 'cause of that "like".

KefkaticFanatic

He is not the brightest of bulbs that's for sure.

me irl
[close]

FSM-Reapr

I finally learned "url" link.  :P

How come every time I'm in home it's raining?! DX