News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davey

PseudoMario16

my thought of the moment:
well, actually theres three of them-
1. driver ed sucks...
2. its scheduled to rain here for the next three days... that also sucks
3. one more thing that sucks- my xbox just broke...again...
oh, and wouldnt the opposite of cinnamon be sugar ::)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Composer #40

So fast how this topic goes down the crapper and back up again, like the snake from Resident Evil (YAWN, that's you Harvest)

Also, I HATE Button Mashers!! >:(

It happens Every. Day!

PseudoMario16

holy crap, his thread has over 22000 views

Palagerini

yea i know lol... jeese i just noticed i haven't been making any sheets or talking to my friends for a like a week... i've been playing pokemon lol. it's so addicting online!  ;D
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Harvest

Quote from: Composer #40 on July 24, 2008, 10:09:59 PMSo fast how this topic goes down the crapper and back up again, like the snake from Resident Evil (YAWN, that's you Harvest)

Also, I HATE Button Mashers!! >:(

-

Davey

iDOWN, your avatar should have a Spoiler warning to anyone that hasn't played Brawl.  :D

My friend got locker number 1337.

Mine is 1392, nothing special. :(

Palagerini

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on July 25, 2008, 08:43:08 AMiDOWN, your avatar should have a Spoiler warning to anyone that hasn't played Brawl.  :D

lol that happened to my friend in 6th grade.. and then in 7th grade my locker combo was 13 - 3 -7 ... =P.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Harvest

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on July 25, 2008, 08:43:08 AMiDOWN, your avatar should have a Spoiler warning to anyone that hasn't played Brawl.  :D

...are you back in school already?!

Also, my paycheck for 1 week was $200!  Yay.  It was at least 25 hours though.  8.20/hour.
-

Jamaha

Good god it was hot today. (By Finnish standards)

Also Jesus Christ, school books are expensive. â,¬300 for me and my sister's books and that's only for like a couple of months.

Davey

Quote from: Harvest on July 25, 2008, 09:20:45 AM

...are you back in school already?!

Also, my paycheck for 1 week was $3!  Yay.  It was at least 250 hours though.  -.000003/hour.

No, we just have our schedules.

Harvest

I go back on September 9th :|

Two days after Spore comes out  >:(
-

FallenPianist

Cool, i'm starting my new (and first) job tommorow!

Working at Loblaws, lol

PseudoMario16

well, if u had locker 1138, it would be pretty cool- heres why
george lucas' first move was THX, so in every one of his movies, he puts something that has to do with the number 1138, like in star wars- the phantom menace, a droid has the number 1138 on it