News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

Two more days of band camp. Well, one-and-a-half. Last day is basically just a water balloon fight and games with some marching and playing in between. I'm still questioning my choice to switch to baritone for marching band. . .
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

The Doctor

You know, from a non-linear, no-subjective point of view, time, isn't really a straight line, it's more of a big ball of... Wibbley-wobbley, timey-wimey... stuff.

Zunawe

I like Doctor Who, but. . . what was that about?
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

KefkaticFanatic

People making spam accounts for idk what reason

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: The Doctor on August 01, 2012, 07:54:26 PMYou know, from a non-linear, no-subjective point of view, time, isn't really a straight line, it's more of a big ball of... Wibbley-wobbley, timey-wimey... stuff.
OH CRAP, The Doctor is here. That means a terrible disaster is probably about to happen and everyone here is most likely going to die. Because that usually happens where ever the Doctor is.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

Man, Gravity Falls is actually a really good show. /totally didn't blow her afternoon watching it all
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

FINALLY HOME! Work was really fun today, though longer than normal.

I did a dealer trade, meaning I drive one of our cars up to another dealership and take one of their cars. So I had to drive up to Glendale (past LA) and back. And I was stuck in traffic (yeah, 'cause it's LA)... but since I was on the clock, I was being paid to sit in traffic, in Air Conditioning and listening to music!

nbd, imo.

Ruto

I filled in for my professor yesterday since she showed up late to lab and had to leave right away again. Now I'm going to be paid for 2 whole weeks and I only need to show up twice.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Ruto on August 02, 2012, 06:50:11 PMI filled in for my professor yesterday since she showed up late to lab and had to leave right away again. Now I'm going to be paid for 2 whole weeks and I only need to show up twice.

Good, you deserve it! ;D See, told you it might turn out better than you expected!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

lolz easy money, you can spend the time practicing violin and drawing foods :D

me irl
[close]

FSM-Reapr

I found out today that I'm very scared of high places. :|

And about pastaboyfella's "death":

That guy is screwing with us. I found it very unlikely that the "father" would tell us on the very same day about his boy's death.

universe-X

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 03, 2012, 10:47:15 AMI found out today that I'm very scared of high places. :|
Whoo! You and I share a fear of heights! :D

Zunawe

Going to the mountains for vacation. Also band camp is finished. Feeling tired and sore. Anyway, I'll be able to post on my 3DS still, but that's it.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: universe-X on August 03, 2012, 11:05:01 AMWhoo! You and I share a fear of heights! :D

Well, I'm not afraid on closed places like in a plane, but I was today on VERY high cliffs that were able to crumble under my feet. X/

Ruto

Hanging out with Mashi :D Spent the day playing various instruments and Soul Calibur...lol.

I just have to make sure to get him out of here before my dad comes home xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.