News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Zunawe

. . . *says nothing*

EDIT: Never mind, it dropped. I think mine was higher than Slow's at one point.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

K-NiGhT

He used to have 12 posts a day, if I recall.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Zunawe

You can find six other countries' flags on Norway's flag.[/completely irrelevant piece of information that I found cool]
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Shadoninja

Have to wait 2 weeks for the next episode of my new favourite show. damn olympics.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

spitllama

My laptop speakers are awful. Can't hear a thing. Does anyone have any suggestions for hook-up ones or should I just go get the first cheap thing I see at Fred Meyer's?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

So, after much thought and deliberation, I present the final draft for my trip to Europe in two years. I was going to skip Holland, Belgium and Marseille and go to England, Sweden and Norway but time and costs actually hindered that, so I will be following this itinerary!!! (Also the end date would be August 21st)

(You can find my original here

Quote from: spitllama on July 26, 2012, 08:25:51 PMMy laptop speakers are awful. Can't hear a thing. Does anyone have any suggestions for hook-up ones or should I just go get the first cheap thing I see at Fred Meyer's?
Um...
This one is good
I have a friend with this one. It is quite decent

fingerz

Quote from: Ruto on July 24, 2012, 10:59:22 PMGreat chat today, guys xD Next times fingerz gets on, we're acting out this scene though :D

Aye, lookin' forward to it. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

FSM-Reapr

I'll catch up to you in a week.

spitllama

First day on the job and I already have the right to sue yaaaay
Submissions Page

K-NiGhT

spitllama

A faulty hitch coupler broke and the whole open-top trailer flipped up, throwing me and my co-worker out onto the concrete. Turns out there have been multiple complaints made to the administration about that but they decided not to fix it (because no people had been injured yet) ::)
Submissions Page

K-NiGhT

spitllama

Lol no I caught myself on my hands but that's not what I'm saying in court!

Kidding of course. It was just a weird day.
Submissions Page