News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

starpikachu

Oh man I haven't been on for days. But my full version of Printmusic has finally arrived! Time to get to arrangin'

iDOWN

:0

Lucky Star!

-attacks starpikachu's sig and avatar-

starpikachu

OMG iDOWN can't spell "original" or "avatar"! :P

iDOWN

Quote from: starpikachu on July 22, 2008, 11:35:45 AMOMG iDOWN can't spell "original" or "avatar"! :P
D:
I suck at spelling! Leave me alone! T_T

EDIT: I fixed it. I knew I was spelling something wrong in my submission topic, I just couldn't put my finger on it. 8P
I have some weird abnormality where I can spell when I write, but not when I type. 8P

Composer #40

I'm way too lazy. I'm supposed to go and submit my application to Dunkin Donuts but I went into a Resident Evil rut.

It happens Every. Day!

PseudoMario16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

iDOWN

Blah. I'm so bored. :/

-eats oreos- omnomnom....
._.

zahndy

ommg  *gasp* starpikachu's sig is soo cute ^^,
if you got a ds; use the ds browser..
if ya got a ds and a wii ...use the frikin wii brower XD
....i use both :P
please delete this account

Composer #40

Quote from: PseudoMario16 on July 22, 2008, 12:27:39 PMman, its SSSSOOOOooooo hot outside

Jezz, where do you live where it's so hot?

I live in Chicago and it's been unusually mild.

It happens Every. Day!

Palagerini

where i live were getting hit by a hurricane and possible tornado =P
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Composer #40

I hope you're running.

You might not be on the site for a while.

It happens Every. Day!

Harvest

Tracking number     
Ship date    
   Jul 21, 2008    
Estimated delivery    
   Jul 23, 2008 by 5:00 PM    

Not here?  What the fuck? 

Jul 23, 2008       6:04 AM     

Int'l shipment release      

MISSISSAUGA, ON     

Ok, I understand its coming from California, but if it was in Mississauga at 6am, where the fuck is it?  That's only a few hours away and if you left at 6 am and its now past 5pm you had 11 fucking hours to get this to my door.

fuck you Fedex.  I hate all shipping companies, except Purolator, which is Canadian, they're cheap, fast, and they've got their shittogether.

UPS cost my 30 dollars to ship to California (a big fuck you to EVGA Tech for not covering the cost, you shipped me the piece of shit product, you should be paying assholes).  They took 5 fucking days to get it there.  Purolator took like 3.  I should have used Purolator, but some companies seem to have problems with it (or so they told me, bullshit) and requested UPS or Fedex.  Fuck both of these companies.

If you tell me by 5pm it better fucking have been here by 5pm.

The following companies suck:
EVGA
UPS
Fedex

-

Mike

Wait wait? UPS? They're probably the worst company you can ever deal with. They show up at times where it's almost sure nobody will be home, they leave a paper so you can tell them when to come, sometimes they don't, so you give them the time and they don't even show up at the time you told them to. Of course after 3 times they say fuck it and send your item back, luckily it never happened to me. They also charge ridiculously high prices for no reason and they aren't even careful with items, so many horror stories. It once cost me like 60$ of fees to get my god damn pedal for my bass. Wtf is up with that?

The last time I dealt with them, I wasn't home, but my dad was so he paid the fees with his credit card. Two months later, yes TWO MONTHS, they come back to say that the item I had received that the credit card information was wrong. So I said it must be a mistake I didn't receive anything. Then they tell me what the item was and how much was the fees and yeah it was the pedal I had ordered two months before. So I call my dad, he wasn't home, give him the information. The guy says it's the same information he had, well that's not my problem we gave him the right info. So he said he'd try again and left. Didn't see him again and made sure never to get anything shipped by UPS unless I absolutely need it, it's an insane deal and it's the only service offered.

zahndy

eeeeeeeeeehhhmm..................................i agree?...
eeeh...i want to ask you all something...
what do you think of me?
just be honest and fair but plz no offensive language
ok..i'm a foxy pianist....so what?...  :P
please delete this account

Harvest

Quote from: Mike on July 23, 2008, 02:45:15 PMWait wait? UPS? They're probably the worst company you can ever deal with. They show up at times where it's almost sure nobody will be home, they leave a paper so you can tell them when to come, sometimes they don't, so you give them the time and they don't even show up at the time you told them to. Of course after 3 times they say fuck it and send your item back, luckily it never happened to me. They also charge ridiculously high prices for no reason and they aren't even careful with items, so many horror stories. It once cost me like 60$ of fees to get my god damn pedal for my bass. Wtf is up with that?

The last time I dealt with them, I wasn't home, but my dad was so he paid the fees with his credit card. Two months later, yes TWO MONTHS, they come back to say that the item I had received that the credit card information was wrong. So I said it must be a mistake I didn't receive anything. Then they tell me what the item was and how much was the fees and yeah it was the pedal I had ordered two months before. So I call my dad, he wasn't home, give him the information. The guy says it's the same information he had, well that's not my problem we gave him the right info. So he said he'd try again and left. Didn't see him again and made sure never to get anything shipped by UPS unless I absolutely need it, it's an insane deal and it's the only service offered.

They usually just leave my expensive computer parts on my door step even when we're home.  They don't even knock.
-