The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

I'm so damn envious to all Americanos out there, exept the people from Alaska. D=<

DrP

We are Americans... not Americanos. That just makes us sound like we're part American and part Chicano... which a lot of us aren't

And I'm jealous of people in that climate where they have cool summers and winters that stay above 0ºF. Seattle and Vancouver are perfect, even places in parts of Austria and Germany are FANTASTIC..

Olimar12345

...So I just finished playing all of the luna games... I wasn't planning on sleeping tonight anyway...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 08, 2012, 09:38:42 PM...So I just finished playing all of the luna games... I wasn't planning on sleeping tonight anyway...

Isn't that the MLP related pasta things? are those actually as terrifying as people make them out to be?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Olimar12345

If you play them at night in the dark by yourself....then yes. I was scared pretty shitless...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

I'm too chicken to play them hahahhahaah
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: DrP on July 08, 2012, 05:43:15 PMWe are Americans... not Americanos. That just makes us sound like we're part American and part Chicano... which a lot of us aren't.

I was just joking! =P I know it's ''Americans'', but I was on a jokey(just invented that word) mood.

Pit0010

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

the_last_sheikah

I had a thought last night.  You know how the original Kid Icarus and the original Metroid ran on the same game engine?  And how by chance, Metroid became the big franchise and Kid Icarus faded into obscurity?  What if, instead, Kid Icarus became the francise?  What would the games be like?  What would the story lines be?  And would Samus have appeared in Brawl as a new character with a design similar to the original game like what happened with Pit (Samus in the regular power suit, with brown instead of blond hair?)?  And would we be playing Metroid: Uprising on our 3DSs?  What do you guys think?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

blueflower999

I was wondering if Metroid and Kid Icarus ran on the same engine! They played so similar. Thanks for clarifying that.

Yeah, I don't think that Kid Icarus deserved to be ignored like it was until recently.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

the_last_sheikah

Also, both gameboy sequels (return of samus/myths and monsters), ran on the same engine.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

FSM-Reapr

Yeah, but Myths and Monsters were only released in Japan.

the_last_sheikah

No, it was only released in the US and Europe.

FSM-Reapr