News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Prizes come and go. Hopefully it comes back...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

I'm saving my coins, hoping that some super cool new award comes out. The best thing I've gotten so far was that Messenger Bag that I used for school.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Zunawe

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 02, 2012, 04:08:45 PMPrizes come and go. Hopefully it comes back...
But I have enough coins now. . . Darn.

The giant Mii AR card is cool. It's just hard to find a good place to put it in your house. I couldn't get far enough back in my room for it to fit.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Olimar12345

Quote from: Nebbles on July 02, 2012, 04:13:47 PMI'm saving my coins, hoping that some super cool new award comes out. The best thing I've gotten so far was that Messenger Bag that I used for school.
I hope they put more stuff up soon...the awards they have now...kinda blow...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Zunawe

But the greeting cards are so cool!!! I'm gonna spend all of mah coins on them. Ooh, and the shoelaces!

Nah. I do like how they're offering some better games now, but I haven't seen any really great ones yet.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Nebbles

Yeah, a lot of the awards really aren't good. Which is sad.

I want like, novelty items. Give me a good Mario hat or something.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Nebbles on July 02, 2012, 04:26:21 PMI want like, novelty items. Give me a good Mario hat or something.

Yes! And why all mario stuff? I wanna see some pikmin, metroid, and pokemon awards!

KefkaticFanatic

Oh crap the deadline ended for clu bnintendo.. I had like 5 codes to enter...
= =

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 02, 2012, 04:28:54 PMYes! And why all mario stuff? I wanna see some pikmin, metroid, and pokemon awards!

Yeah, true. I never see anything Pokemon related on there. Makes me sad.

the_last_sheikah

I'm pretty sure that's cause Pokemon is made by gamefreak, which is only a second-party developer for Nintendo, so that might mean something?

I agree about the crappy prizes lately though.  The classic Mario t-shirt was nice, but kinda small.  I want to see them give away some action figures or statues of some of the characters like Link, Samus, Kirby, or Pit.  Pit would be awesome.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Nebbles

SlowPokemon

I liked the game case. But it sold out SO QUICKLY. >__>
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

I got the Mario DS one with the colorful styluses. It's awesome for taking games on planes and stuff. Is it sad that I noticed that two of the images were a pixel off? Mario and the Goomba should be sitting a pixel below where they are on it. I'll put up a pitchure maybeh.

I program things

DrP

Holy Crap!

It's 60 degrees... on 4th of July... at 12 PM.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON???

It was 78 on Christmas, so maybe we've become the southern hemisphere or something.

Anyways, I have to change into jeans now cause it's kinda cold.

Dude

Quote from: DrP on July 04, 2012, 12:03:14 PMHoly Crap!

It's 60 degrees... on 4th of July... at 12 PM.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON???

97 and no a/c so fuuuuu.