News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

omg coming from Michigan, it really annoys me when people can't drive on ice/snow. And we get like a tiny bit of snow and miss several days of school.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

It takes a foot of snow at least for us to get out of school. We generally don't have problems with snow, as surprising as it sounds. We've gotten so efficient at cleaning it up that it isn't a bother unless it's a lot.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Jamaha

Newspapers every year in Finland:

DRIVERS SURPRISED BY WINTER

I mean, really? Because I'd really like to see a Finn who didn't expect that at some point it might actually snow.

fabbemannen

I remember skipping school 'cause of snow twice. First time was in '98 (my brother at least, I was just a kid) when we had over 3 meter. Second time was last year when a car (my neighbor) got stuck in the snow that the wind blew up on the road (it gets hard). My schoolbus-driver tried to help her and he got stuck himself, and when the plowtruck (or what it's called) tried to clear the road, it got stuck too...

I missed 3 bus's that day (I live 45km from my school)
Quote from: Jamaha on July 01, 2012, 12:51:59 AMNewspapers every year in Finland:

I mean, really? Because I'd really like to see a Finn who didn't expect that at some point it might actually snow.
Snowchaos every year in Stockholm too. It might actually reach your shoestrings...

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jamaha on July 01, 2012, 12:51:59 AMNewspapers every year in Finland:

WINTER, STOP SURPRISING PEOPLE!

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Nebbles

Club Nintendo needs to reveal their elite rewards already. Jeesh...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nebbles on July 02, 2012, 02:56:30 PMClub Nintendo needs to reveal their elite rewards already. Jeesh...

I KNOW.

Nebbles

I'm growing impatient and I'd like to see what I've earned. u_u

Zunawe

I missed platinum this year.  I think it was by 170 coins. Gold prolly gets another calendar.

I program things

MaestroUGC

Anybody know of a symphony that is willing to premiere new works?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Nebbles

Quote from: Zunawe on July 02, 2012, 03:13:03 PMI missed platinum this year.  I think it was by 170 coins. Gold prolly gets another calendar.

I ended up getting my 600 yesterday... which means it's for next year. u_u Damn. I don't want a calendar and the platinum award is probably super awesome.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Zunawe on July 02, 2012, 03:13:03 PMI missed platinum this year.  I think it was by 170 coins. Gold prolly gets another calendar.

I missed it by 20! I was pissed! Hope the gift sucks again...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Lol, what I did, I made an account in May. And I went through all my old games and entered them in until I had exactly 600. So now I'm gonna enter in more.

Zunawe

^I did that a couple of years ago. I didn't have that many games at the time, so I asked for my friend's codes. That got me platinum for two years.

I had another friend that didn't figure that out before he entered all of his games for something like 1000 coins in two weeks.

Also, does anybody know what happened to the 3DS game case? I saw it a little bit ago, but it's gone.

I program things