News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

Starting an online game programming class tomorrow. I don't know how it'll turn out, but it seems pretty easy from what I can see.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SuperFireKirby

So you're in a class for programming online games? Or the class your taking is online? Either way, sounds pretty cool.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SuperFireKirby

I have arrived in the land of the DrPamplemousse

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

Yo DRP, where in the California are you?

DrP

SuperFireKirby

...how close is San Diego to Los Angeles?

Roz~

Pretty sure it's something like 2 hours if you travel by car.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Well, that's even better!!!!!!

I'm in Orange County (between LA and SD counties... so I'd be a bit closer. I'm still closer to LA by like 20 miles)

AND

SD>LA

Are you actually in SD or are you going to Legoland in Carlsbad? hahah

You should Google Map: San Diego, CA to San Juan Capistrano, CA

And Roz: It's a bit over an hour!

SuperFireKirby

Im in actual san Diego. I'll see if its possible, though I'm not sure how well "hey parental units, do you mind driving me an hour to see some random awesome guy I met on the internet?" wilI work. But hey, you never know.

DrP

There's always the Pacific Surfliner! hahaha.

How long are you in SD for?

Also, go to Balboa Park while you're down there. It is always so much fun. It's sort of like the Smithsonian Museum, but inside a park... and it also has the SD Zoo!

You could also maybe convince your parents to take you to Disneyland!!

Jub3r7

Unread posts dated back to April 8th. D:
Finally got through all of them for now.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

Just found out from TWC that El NiƱo is back!!! This means California will have a mild summer (no crazy 102 days here!!) and we are gonna have a wet winter!! No wonder it's going to be in the low 80s in a few days.

And SFK is experiencing the San Diego/SLO summer: around 70 degrees and lots of sun. Now that's what most people call perfect weather!!

SuperFireKirby

It's basically Washington weather without the overscast and with warmer nights. Very nice.