News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

My professor asked me if I was writing a love letter when I quickly minimized a MS Word window when she walked by :(

Now I've been made fun of by everyone at least once...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Why were you writing a love letter in class?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Ruto on June 18, 2012, 09:04:54 PMMy professor asked me if I was writing a love letter when I quickly minimized a MS Word window when she walked by :(

Now I've been made fun of by everyone at least once...
who's it to? french guy?

"Your croissants bring me joy, your baguette tickles my insides"
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Ruto

:(

It's a regular letter...and I was just sitting in front of the classroom watching a bunch of students take their exam xD

Quote from: Shadoninja on June 18, 2012, 09:19:37 PM"Your croissants bring me joy, your baguette tickles my insides"

*writes down*

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Ruto on June 18, 2012, 09:27:02 PM:(

It's a regular letter...and I was just sitting in front of the classroom watching a bunch of students take their exam xD

*writes down*

Ah, so you're going to be using that in your love letter I see.

SuperFireKirby

Got my wisdom teeth taken out today. Not fun.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Raymondbl

^I dread the day I will have to take out mine.  I only have three wisdom teeth.

I have a masterclass today, a duet competition Thursday, and a recital Friday. My heart's already in flutters, and my duet partner is the girl I have a crush on.  Why am I soo nervous
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

SlowPokemon

^good luck! Hope things go well with your girl ;) similar thing happened to me this year and last year, we both played great. And you're a great pianist so I think you'll be fine.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

the_last_sheikah

Just got it!  But I have to do the dishes before I'm allowed to play it.  :(
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Shadoninja

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

It's gonna be 97 degrees tomorrow during graduation.

Whyyy.../sob
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

GAHHHHH I hate recovering from my wisdom teeth extraction. I still can't eat solid foods, one side of my mouth is all swollen, the dumb surgeon rubbed one side of my lips raw with whatever stuff they were using, and my mouth is aching. Plus my wounds refuse to heal so I constantly have the taste of blood in my mouth. On the bright side it freed up my schedule enough allow me to write the next chapter to The Adventures of Jesus and Friends. On the dark side, I have to go to work tomorrow.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

Got a chance to use the computer here, and as I was typing in "nins-" for ninsheetmusic, the top history search was the ninsheetmusic Facebook group! It's taking a lot of self-control to not be creepy and figure out who this person is that shares my interests xD
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012