News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iDOWN

UGGGH!

I finally finished one of my arrangements, and when I go to save it, it says there is an error, then it deletes it! D:<

I want to bang my head on the desk so hard.

Davey

Dude tell me about it. I was working on something a few days ago and without any notice when I leave for 15 minutes to go get something for my mom, she turns of the computer to "save electricity" for when I am gone and I had about 9 pages of unsaved work.  :'(

Jamaha

You should learn to save all the time.

Whenever I'm doing something I'll hammer the Ctrl+S buttons all the time, I don't even realize it myself. I type a word. Save. I erase the said word. Save. Write more. Save. Save. Save.

iDOWN

Yeah, I guess I should make that a habbit of mine. :/

Though my inspiration for the day was killed because of it, I think I'll delay working on it for tomorrow. xD

Composer #40

Finale has an auto-save function in the program options. Then set the timer to when you want it to save over a set period of time. Works much better than the back-up files that it makes.

It happens Every. Day!

B-Kpianist

I really hate it when I'm half way done with a song, and then finale suddenly dies and I lose everything! Its soo annoying, now I save every measure I finish, Apple+S, over and over.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: JaMaHa on July 19, 2008, 12:22:16 PMYou should learn to save all the time.

Whenever I'm doing something I'll hammer the Ctrl+S buttons all the time, I don't even realize it myself. I type a word. Save. I erase the said word. Save. Write more. Save. Save. Save.

Yes, since you saved the forums last time.

MetroidHunter26

Thank goodness I always save. >  .>, phew.

BTW @BK
you avatar is SO TRUE!! > _> you have no idea how much that occurs in class.

HugoMeister

Quote from: Composer #40 on July 19, 2008, 01:04:49 PMFinale has an auto-save function in the program options. Then set the timer to when you want it to save over a set period of time. Works much better than the back-up files that it makes.

Whoa.

*sets to 5 minutes*

Quote from: zahndy on July 19, 2008, 08:15:34 AMiz my birthday  ;D

Happy Birthday. :P

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

B-Kpianist

random thought of the moment:
Mmmmm... flammin hot sunflower seeds ;D

zahndy

Quote from: HugoMeister on July 19, 2008, 02:36:05 PM
Quote from: Composer #40 on July 19, 2008, 01:04:49 PMFinale has an auto-save function in the program options. Then set the timer to when you want it to save over a set period of time. Works much better than the back-up files that it makes.

Whoa.

*sets to 5 minutes*

Quote from: zahndy on July 19, 2008, 08:15:34 AMiz my birthday  ;D

Happy Birthday. :P
jay ;D
please delete this account

Jamaha

PseudoMario16

Quote from: B-Kpianist on July 19, 2008, 01:34:34 PMI really hate it when I'm half way done with a song, and then finale suddenly dies and I lose everything! Its soo annoying, now I save every measure I finish, Apple+S, over and over.
ahhh!!! thats happened to me too!! i hate it when that happens
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Mike

God I got an urge to play Ragnarok Online again. I didn't play in like 4 years.

Harvest

There are so many worthless topics on this board right now.

That is why we created this topic, imagine if every one of these little thoughts was a topic?  That would be shit.
-