News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Then YOU need to stop posting so I can catch up!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Nebbles

Jub3r7

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 22, 2012, 02:46:25 PMNo, I saw it here where they were right next to each other. But Fingerz has already posted and ruined it :(
"I think you need to do something Slow" was probably referring to your own post count. XD
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Zunawe

Lol, win.

Actually I meant that the fact that he noticed, and decided to post about, the equal number of posts. Boredom makes us do some odd things.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

KefkaticFanatic

Lol, and Facebook dropped 8.9% today..... nobody wants to invest in something that will only go downhill.

me irl
[close]

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 22, 2012, 05:54:21 PMLol, and Facebook dropped 8.9% today..... nobody wants to invest in something that will only go downhill.
And Zuckerberg lost $3.3b over the past few days. I'll bet he's pretty livid.

Notice what the market cap went to?? $66b! That a $40b drop from the IPO

And now Massachusetts is filing suit against Morgan Stanley since people are pointing fingers at them.

All and all, Facebook shouldn't have gone public now (or ever, unless they change their business model)

Nebbles

Roz~

Quote from: DrP on May 22, 2012, 06:01:11 PMAnd Zuckerberg lost $3.3b over the past few days. I'll bet he's pretty livid.

Notice what the market cap went to?? $66b! That a $40b drop from the IPO

And now Massachusetts is filing suit against Morgan Stanley since people are pointing fingers at them.

All and all, Facebook shouldn't have gone public now (or ever, unless they change their business model)

I like how people were telling their clients not to buy 'em since 38$ was higher than what it was worth. People still bought those stocks anyway. Rofl.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

People can be real idiots. People usually buy stock based on the fact that they want to buy it because "i like the company because it's cool". Only the serious investors analyze the financials.

SuperFireKirby

Started my job at Moe's today. Stood for 6 straight hours. Legs and back are not having fun right now, but my wallet is. Also, I know how to make a pretty tasty burrito now.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 22, 2012, 08:35:10 PMStarted my job at Moe's today. Stood for 6 straight hours. Legs and back are not having fun right now, but my wallet is. Also, I know how to make a pretty tasty burrito now.
Wear good shoes. I once worked 8 and 9 hour shifts standing up when I worked for that Chocolate store. I wore Converse my first few days and it sucked.

spitllama

I feel like there's some rule requiring them to give you those rubber pads for where you're standing all day.

Don't quote me though -.-
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

^I think so. We had those rubber pads, but they still don't help that much.