The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raymondbl

I thought we made it clear this topic wasn't to be mentioned again. I have an opinion, but don't want to get involved.

Also, online schooling sucks.  I like regular school so much more.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

spitllama

In an efficient society based on social cooperation, citizens need to be able to act according to their own plans. When considering "legitimacy vs. legality," we have to accept that people will do things we don't like. This policy ensures stability and a maximization of free action. If it's not coercive, if it doesn't invade on my own rights, it needs to be respected as part of that person's private sphere of action.

Religious debates can only go so far, because by starting it, you assume that everyone believes in the bases of the Bible, which is not true.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Dude

For me,

Economics: Conservative.
Social stuff: Liberal.

Basically the best of both. :D

Winter

Bought new headphones because I couldn't hear the bass line in Dragon Roost Island.

Much better.

Ruto

I just remembered something my professor said. "[the school's provost] is a pretty boy, he doesn't need to kiss ass" when she was talking about how his promotion got him from a $50k/year job to a $200k/year one.

Hear that, fat sis? xDD Dunno who you're fooling

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

fingerz

Quote from: Winter on May 11, 2012, 01:36:51 AMBought new headphones because I couldn't hear the bass line in Dragon Roost Island.

Much better.
Almost cried when I got my new headphones and could hear this. :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Ruto

Quote from: Ruto on April 23, 2011, 02:32:41 AMThough I have to say that I've been to a guy's dormitory room before...the only thing I could tell you is to leave a window open. I remember gagging a lot. I have no idea what that smell was from. I don't think I want to know. >__>

Wow I can't believe I complained about that a year ago but now I won't anymore. I think that gas leak in that apartment was worse. I really felt closer to suffocating that time!

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: Mashi on May 09, 2012, 01:59:53 PMComing from a person with absolutely no political erudition, I would surmise that the reason he would be affirming this now and not before would be because of the upcoming election.  I wouldn't really view it as ignoble or anything of the sort though (politics can't be pure and candid all the time!), if that's what you're implying.  But that's just my view, anyhow.

That reply gets you into the running for the Most Exorbitantly Verbose Reply Awards!  Jubilation!

Mashi

Hahaha, you should see a few of my older posts then.

I'm honoured though!

Ruto

Had tea with milk and sugar today for the first time. I feel so British lol xD

FluteNinja

Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Ruto on May 14, 2012, 05:41:39 PMHad tea with milk and sugar today for the first time. I feel so British lol xD
You're just a set of rotten teeth away from being one of them limeys!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Yeah I felt like dying after drinking it...

Mashi

What, why?

How much sugar did you put into it?

Ruto

3 spoonfuls xD But that wasn't it, I'm a bit lactose intolerant -.-