News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B-Kpianist

you didn't know noxus?
Take a look at it here. It shows lots of info ;)

PseudoMario16

ok, i was watching my brother play mario party 8 the other day, and i realized- some of the new mario parties really suck...
its sad, cuz the mario party series had potential to be really good, but now they suck...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

zahndy

Quote from: B-Kpianist on July 16, 2008, 11:39:42 AMyou didn't know noxus?
noxie got owned XP
please delete this account

B-Kpianist

Quote from: PseudoMario16 on July 16, 2008, 11:48:41 AMok, i was watching my brother play mario party 8 the other day, and i realized- some of the new mario parties really suck...
its sad, cuz the mario party series had potential to be really good, but now they suck...
I know, Mario Party 1-3 were awesome, but then at 4, they started going down-hill...

noxus21

Quote from: B-Kpianist on July 16, 2008, 11:39:42 AMyou didn't know noxus?

tnx i liked BK but lately my 360 has the red ring so i wasnt looking for anything considering the 360

Composer #40

Now I have to get a 360 to play the new game. The XBox 360 isn't the best investment however.  :(

It happens Every. Day!

KefkaticFanatic

Except for the fact that they don't break as often anymore and have many more good games than the Wii?

me irl
[close]

noxus21

Quote from: Gamer4250 on July 16, 2008, 01:26:06 PMExcept for the fact that they don't break as often anymore and have many more good games than the Wii?

thats true that they have more good games

but even now the 360 doesnt break that often it still happens A LOT

and that not only with me but i hear lots off complaints

Mike

Quote from: B-Kpianist on July 15, 2008, 09:45:09 PMwell that makes sense, but i'm not entirely sure (gamer might know). So the same would apply to Conker's Bad Fur Day right?

Unlike Banjo-Kazooie, Conker's Bad Fur Day was made and published by Rare. Nintendo only distributed it.

KefkaticFanatic

And Nintendo was none to pleased with the game.

me irl
[close]

PseudoMario16

Composer #40

After going downtown, coming back, looking through my mail...I have no lunch period next semester.  :'(

I also think the site should have an internet radio featuring our sheets. 

It happens Every. Day!

Nakah

Quote from: Composer #40 on July 17, 2008, 11:25:49 AMI also think the site should have an internet radio featuring our sheets. 

I was thinking of this last night. We should have a radio broadcasting section for members to broadcast their own music. It's been done before, though.

Composer #40

Quote from: Nakah on July 17, 2008, 11:43:44 AM
Quote from: Composer #40 on July 17, 2008, 11:25:49 AMI also think the site should have an internet radio featuring our sheets. 

I was thinking of this last night. We should have a radio broadcasting section for members to broadcast their own music. It's been done before, though.

Imeem.com does that, what I'm talking about is that we play our sheets on the main site like the radio.

It happens Every. Day!

PseudoMario16

actually, that would be pretty cool!
but does any1 know how to set the site up to play that way