News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

Roz~

Chem was pretty cool. Physics sucked though.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Chemistry is a fairly wonderful class but is extremely annoying at times.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

Quote from: Roz~ on April 27, 2012, 05:36:06 PMChem was pretty cool. Physics sucked though.
But Physics is my favourite class ever. :(
Especially electrons acting as waves.  It's completely stupefying to me.

Funktastic~!

Quote from: Mashi on April 27, 2012, 05:40:59 PMBut Physics is my favourite class ever. :(
Especially electrons acting as waves.  It's completely stupefying to me.

First off, Rin avatar!

Second, I probably would have enjoyed physics a lot more if my teacher didn't get fired in the middle of the year.  Chemistry was pretty cool though.

Greg

I mean, I would like Chem more if I had better teachers.
For some reason my school has great Physics teachers and... not so great Chem teachers. >_>

K-NiGhT

Just watched all 4 Bleach movies in a row. Twas fun!
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Ruto

Leaving for Hong Kong in a week, guys. Tell me if you'd like a postcard. I have most of your addresses saved from last time so just send it to me if you don't think I have it. I might send you one anyway whether you like it or not.

Expected arrival time due to surprisingly slow HK Post is after I get back from vacation....

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on May 02, 2012, 06:15:12 PMLeaving for Hong Kong in a week, guys. Tell me if you'd like a postcard. I have most of your addresses saved from last time so just send it to me if you don't think I have it. I might send you one anyway whether you like it or not.

Expected arrival time due to surprisingly slow HK Post is after I get back from vacation....
YESYESYES!

SlowPokemon

So, the day's come. Exactly two years ago, I joined NSM. I've really grown to love you guys. I have a feeling all of you will always be in my hearts. =) <3

blueflower999

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 03, 2012, 05:24:16 PMSo, the day's come. Exactly two years ago, I joined NSM. I've really grown to love you guys. I have a feeling all of you will always be in my hearts. =) <3
:D We all love you too, Slow
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FluteNinja

I think I may be the only person here that uses Finale 2009 ::)
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

SlowPokemon

Finale 2009 is perfectly fine... I happened upon 2011 so that's what I use now but I used 2009 before and they're pretty similar. Of course I'd still pick up notepad 2012 so you can read our music files.

Also I just noticed that in almost a year Nebbles has never changed her avatar

K-NiGhT

About to go to school for 14 straight hours...

[rageface]
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*